Hey im bagging my 2001 expedition seeing as thou Steve just got some new rims it about time i followed suit . Now i have 22s right now but i want it to almost lay frame itll do that on 22s but the guys said on 24s it would sit high so what do you guys think? keep the 22s and lay lower or move up to 24s but sit higher? Side note great looking new rims Steve and we cant all ride 26 = ) ha ha ha

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

it costs $ to lay out on big rims. If you cant get it to lay all the way out then dont bother doing it. I would just go with the largest rim I could afford to lay the ride out on. Laying frame on 22s is way badder than seeing day light under your ride on 24s. Make it lay body on 24s if it can be done then games over your the man all must bow down to you.

Try calling IF customs or Devious Customs they both would be able to do your ride up right.

it costs $ to lay out on big rims. If you cant get it to lay all the way out then dont bother doing it. I would just go with the largest rim I could afford to lay the ride out on. Laying frame on 22s is way badder than seeing day light under your ride on 24s. Make it lay body on 24s if it can be done then games over your the man all must bow down to you.

Try calling IF customs or Devious Customs they both would be able to do your ride up right.

Then 22s it is = ) thanks
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

laying out on 22/24s isnt that hard for any decent suspension guy.....the only major mod required is a cnotch of the frame in the rear and minor tweaks with the camber in the front. Here are 2 pics of a tahoe and a suburban that we did at our shop.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

• 4 weeks later...

laying out on 22/24s isnt that hard for any decent suspension guy.....the only major mod required is a cnotch of the frame in the rear and minor tweaks with the camber in the front. Here are 2 pics of a tahoe and a suburban that we did at our shop.

Posted Image

Posted Image

hey i have an expedition and im sitting on 22s i want 24s but i wantto lay frame , heres the problem the box i want to get is going to be BIG so when they tub it it might not be enough room , what do you think i should do ? If i get the box first then they say its not going to be enough room then im fucked if i get it bagged first and then order the box and it gets here and doesnt fit ocnce again im fucked so what do you recomend ?

Lay it out and worrie about subs later :D

x2

get it looking how you want then work on the system! You can always build the box around the "tubs"

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well its finally time to bag the truck is there any thing i need to worry about ?

• 5 weeks later...

have the work done by someone that has a clue and there should be no worries

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived