Next Bay Area NORCAL show...looking for your feedback :)

:popcorn: thats the spirit lol. i like that ray is just as if not more dedicated to the sport as i am. and .1 isnt a ass whoopn but it was a win.wait till next time my voltage will be golden just spent $1700 to make sure of that

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

:popcorn: thats the spirit lol. i like that ray is just as if not more dedicated to the sport as i am. and .1 isnt a ass whoopn but it was a win.wait till next time my voltage will be golden just spent $1700 to make sure of that

Dude, now he'll read this and work on his too. Dude, secrets secrets, learn to keep one. Now, Mr P and Gary Killian, I am calling both of you two out.........get to a show! I like $5 reruns. :shrug:

Dude, now he'll read this and work on his too. Dude, secrets secrets, learn to keep one. Now, Mr P and Gary Killian, I am calling both of you two out.........get to a show! I like $5 reruns. :shrug:

i dont need to keep secrects he knows my system an i know his. im just a lil louder.and i know he can get way louder.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

No you don't, you made us stop at the Bakersfield show. :peepwall:

Haha just messing with you Aubrey.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

O.P, you have a pretty large market in Northen Cali that is somewhat untapped for Meca..You could potentially have huge turnouts on a regular basis..my best advice is to get with guys like MarioB, dc98hoe, Bassick etc and get a detailed idea of the scene up there and Meca in general...In speaking for the guys down here in Central Cali, I think the sentiment is that as long as it is conscientiously planned, you will get a faction of our cars to show up as well...So i guess it is 2 fold, tap your market locally, and then plan in a way that allows for other regions in the state to attend as well

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

No you don't, you made us stop at the Bakersfield show. :peepwall:

Haha just messing with you Aubrey.

No I'll take the blame on that one. You guys would of kept us out there until Midnight....

I hope the same happens on June 18th. I hope to see pics and vids of that show posted.

You guys would of kept us out there until Midnight...

Longer...Berto would have stayed until he saw 150...which just wasnt going to happen that day...may have been until Sunday

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

You guys would of kept us out there until Midnight...

Longer...Berto would have stayed until he saw 150...which just wasnt going to happen that day...may have been until Sunday

Very true, I would have had to go to the bank a couple times too. lol

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

O.P, you have a pretty large market in Northen Cali that is somewhat untapped for Meca..You could potentially have huge turnouts on a regular basis..my best advice is to get with guys like MarioB, dc98hoe, Bassick etc and get a detailed idea of the scene up there and Meca in general...In speaking for the guys down here in Central Cali, I think the sentiment is that as long as it is conscientiously planned, you will get a faction of our cars to show up as well...So i guess it is 2 fold, tap your market locally, and then plan in a way that allows for other regions in the state to attend as well

Lets take it a step further right now....

why not get this locked up now so we can plan accordingly. i know the distance for some is upmost of 4 hours, especialy for the NorCal MECA promoter aubrey. contrary to some people's belief alpine,bill and I are only judges and don't hold the "promoter" titles thus all shows aubrey has full control of. However, I think between the central Valley, Sacramento and San Jose (SF Bay) if we can get a consistant location at all three locations it would put at least one show in somebody's backyard.

San Jose location is no joke like 5 minutes from my home and I/We were loving that.

Anyone who came out to the San Jose location could tell you that the location was great because of Plenty of room for parking for both SQ and SPL. Activities inside as well as no residents close by to compalain about noise.

I say we push for an August maybe even a September show at this location for MECA. Hell maybe a double org show sometime sooner. Bing let us know.

Archived