Amurrica is getting ridiculous...

That's pretty fucked up for an E rated game I played Portal 2 gave no thought but I can see the contreversy the game is all about putting down and riticuling though im suprised it got an E and not T rating.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Ehhh return the game or throw it away and there... I feel bad for the kid if she even noticed it, but its not like theyre going to recall the game or is he looking for money and trying to sue? Idk

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Ehhh return the game or throw it away and there... I feel bad for the kid if she even noticed it, but its not like theyre going to recall the game or is he looking for money and trying to sue? Idk

Too late, the damage if any is done. No need to recall is just bump the rating up would be the simplest fix, at least for the developer.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

You guys should go back and listen to his point 1:50

That dumbass should have more things to worry about than a damn game that says that? you dont think anyone in school would crack a three times worse joke on her or literally make her cry? Shit fucking happens i have seen it in my school. If that father is getting this disappointed over that. He might kill himself by the time she is the age of 20...

Its apart of the story? It was not meant torwards her.

honest to god question, how old are you? Do you have children?

16.. Its rated e? i thought it was e10 my bad. :shrug:

in a way i guess it is fucked up. but compared to the dad will have to deal with in the future will be much more worse.

Still everyday they put out stories and say shit within the stories that might hurt people. Valve better hope they put "Viewer discretion is advised" at the beggining

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

You guys should go back and listen to his point 1:50

That dumbass should have more things to worry about than a damn game that says that? you dont think anyone in school would crack a three times worse joke on her or literally make her cry? Shit fucking happens i have seen it in my school. If that father is getting this disappointed over that. He might kill himself by the time she is the age of 20...

Its apart of the story? It was not meant torwards her.

honest to god question, how old are you? Do you have children?

16.. Its rated e? i thought it was e10 my bad. :shrug:

in a way i guess it is fucked up. but compared to the dad will have to deal with in the future will be much more worse.

Still everyday they put out stories and say shit within the stories that might hurt people. Valve better hope they put "Viewer discretion is advised" at the beggining

And thats why I am not mad that you didnt understand. Dude you gotta be in that position before you can say shit like that. One of them things you will learn as you get older.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I think its a little rediculous to make a big deal about, while we're at it why dont we ban schools and other public venues where our nations children may hear something parents dont approve of?! Maybe a warning on the rating or a higher level, but a lawsuit and public slandering for picking at someone in a variation of different people?! Ludacris, its not like it says murder all orphans just playful banter. Get real dude

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

yall do realize he said she didnt even notice the comment? so he did nothin more than drill it into her head by making it into a huge deal media wise. plus it was said by a bad guy. towards the character, who obviously wins out in the end. if he can tell her shes adopted that early on in her life then it shouldnt be hard to explain the whole situation as to why. oh and if im not mistaken the robot apologized for it literally right after

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

yall do realize he said she didnt even notice the comment? so he did nothin more than drill it into her head by making it into a huge deal media wise. plus it was said by a bad guy. towards the character, who obviously wins out in the end. if he can tell her shes adopted that early on in her life then it shouldnt be hard to explain the whole situation as to why. oh and if im not mistaken the robot apologized for it literally right after

Well as the guy says he turned it off immeadiately after so he missed that

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I think its a little rediculous to make a big deal about, while we're at it why dont we ban schools and other public venues where our nations children may hear something parents dont approve of?! Maybe a warning on the rating or a higher level, but a lawsuit and public slandering for picking at someone in a variation of different people?! Ludacris, its not like it says murder all orphans just playful banter. Get real dude

Maybe to you because its not about you or your kids.

He said she says she didn't hear it..not she didn't hear it.. He is saying that he believes she did in fact hear it and is just not wanting to talk about it (which is pretty common for kids to do). It may or may not have affected her, but I don't think the point is that HIS daughter heard it, its more about the fact that it could be heard by anyone and while most will brush it off as "playful banter" some, orphans, may not. Like I said the game should just get its rating bumped up some.

No one here wants there kids taunted or made fun of by ANYONE, not another kid at school or a video game.

d(-__-)b

Archived