DC Sound Lab

So many have noticed we have a fairly new line up of shirts, We love that there getting such great reviews,

What most people dont know is that we have all our shirts printed locally here by " The Childrens Cabinet" there a non-profit org that provides programs to youth and families related to truancy, tutoring, youth employment, detention alternatives, education, gang awareness, counseling, independent living for youth who are or have aged out of foster and community service for youth.

They have services like t shirt printing to help keep the doors open so that they can continue to help familys.

Its a way that DC can give back to the community and kids, So everytime someone buys a DC T shirt, there not only rockin some DC gear, there helpin less kids and familys.

To everyone who's bought one of the new designs, Thank you for helping us help them.

http://dcaudio.myshopify.com/

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

awesome. Two of the best feelings, helping YOUR community and helping families that can use a hand.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I think thats what sets you guys apart from other companies =] Aint all bout profits.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

trick luh the kids....so does DC!!! good to hear!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i may not have dc gear, but i may need to buy a shirt now.....good looking out guys. you seem like a stand up company.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas