2 DDZ Z4 15" and a Warhorse!!!!

Dude, you are my hero I guess you can say. I myself have a 06 Jetta. You have way more balls then I do to do that much work to your car right now (probably since im still making payments on it). I knew there was a way to get 2 15's firing forward in these trunks. Can't wait to see some videos of it in action, and see how the doors turn out. Definitely going to be subscribed.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

this build is straight up badass, i dont even know how else to describe it, props my dude! :drink40:

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

curious hot you have the cd and dvd both hooked up.Is there a switch to run them at different times.I want my active hu back but bought a pioneer double din and it has nothing.I wanna try something like this.

It all goes through the dex-p99rs and the ddin is on the aux 2 you have to get an adapter which is an ip bus to rca and run a rca from the rear channel of the ddin to the adapter and plug in everything else to you active hu hope that helps.

curious hot you have the cd and dvd both hooked up.Is there a switch to run them at different times.I want my active hu back but bought a pioneer double din and it has nothing.I wanna try something like this.

It all goes through the dex-p99rs and the ddin is on the aux 2 you have to get an adapter which is an ip bus to rca and run a rca from the rear channel of the ddin to the adapter and plug in everything else to you active hu hope that helps.

can you send me a pm with a link where to get rca adapter

very sick indeed ...!!! :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived