2 DDZ Z4 15" and a Warhorse!!!!

UPDATE............... Video!!!!!!!

Here is a quick video of the system playing late night tip the video is kind of dark when showing the subs and doesn't show the flex very well but will post a better one when I find some time.

Sick man i gotta see this in person, you up to call me tomorrow and maybe we can meet up.

Heres a quick vid of my setup, right now I don't have any subs they are being built right now and should have them soon.

UPDATE............... Video!!!!!!!

Here is a quick video of the system playing late night tip the video is kind of dark when showing the subs and doesn't show the flex very well but will post a better one when I find some time.

Sick man i gotta see this in person, you up to call me tomorrow and maybe we can meet up.

Heres a quick vid of my setup, right now I don't have any subs they are being built right now and should have them soon.

for sure cause that video doesnt do it justice ill hit you up tomorrow

Well the assassins are for the frequencies in between the smd's and the door speakers. Once i get everything done ill make a vid on the door speakers but im gonna make a vid later today on the subs so keep tuned in.

It's a very nice install, and some quality components. I'd be a little concerned that those Assassins are going to be more like passive radiators with those SMDs firing into the air space behind them. Carry on. :drink40:

Well the assassins are for the frequencies in between the smd's and the door speakers. Once i get everything done ill make a vid on the door speakers but im gonna make a vid later today on the subs so keep tuned in.

It's a very nice install, and some quality components. I'd be a little concerned that those Assassins are going to be more like passive radiators with those SMDs firing into the air space behind them. Carry on. :drink40:

the smd's fire into the cabin and the assassins use the trunk.

Does your father happen to have a site?

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

Does your father happen to have a site?

No but I'm gonna set one up soon Im a dealer for ascendant audio, digital designs, kicker, Memphis, cerwin vega, and a lot of others. So once i get it set up I'll let you know.

Archived