2 DDZ Z4 15" and a Warhorse!!!!

Damn, do you think you could find some bigger equipment for that little trunk. I can't wait to see this magic trick, get to work.

EDIT: I've been ninja'd! I see you have already gotten to work.

LoL..Jetta's have HUGE trunks.

Tuned in, because I love VWs!! :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Damn, do you think you could find some bigger equipment for that little trunk. I can't wait to see this magic trick, get to work.

Very true lol ive done so many systems in the trunk. two L5 12", 4 L7 12", 6 L7 12", 6 MTX TS85 12", and even 8 MTX TS85 12" but got to say this is definitely the loudest setup yet =]. I can post pics of the previous builds if anyone wants??

Very true lol ive done so many systems in the trunk. two L5 12", 4 L7 12", 6 L7 12", 6 MTX TS85 12", and even 8 MTX TS85 12" but got to say this is definitely the loudest setup yet =]. I can post pics of the previous builds if anyone wants??

Heck yea. Doesn't have to be full build pics, but fimal results. DCP makes a baddass alt for the jetta's. Is it the 2.0, TDi? I love my 98 TDi!

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Heck yea. Doesn't have to be full build pics, but fimal results. DCP makes a baddass alt for the jetta's. Is it the 2.0, TDi? I love my 98 TDi!

Its a 2.0 and yeah its an amazing alt for sure. And i just realized i cant find the final build pics but have some close to final pics of the 8 mtx's ill post in a couple minutes.

I wouldn't say huge, but certainly better than most. Square and convenient would be a better choice of words. I've done so many damn installs in the 4th gen jettas it ain't even funny. Very similar trunk size. Thats some very large equipment for a trunk regardless. How much port area do you have there?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I wouldn't say huge, but certainly better than most. Square and convenient would be a better choice of words. I've done so many damn installs in the 4th gen jettas it ain't even funny. Very similar trunk size. Thats some very large equipment for a trunk regardless. How much port area do you have there?

I believe the port was 4" by 18" and about 23" deep but cant remember exacts.

I feel sorry for the Jetta for having to go through all those massive setups I bet it loosened every trim piece in the car lol. Tuned in to your build I always imagined having this same sub/amp combo in my trunk. Can't wait to see the roof cave in lol

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Archived