2 DDZ Z4 15" and a Warhorse!!!!

I really like the fact that you paired up some gear that pretty nobody would ever think of putting together. Everybody and their brother does all DC or Sundown with SSA etc etc. A horse with SMD 15's is very unique and I give ya a lot of props for that. Trunk builds FTMFW! Have you ever clamped that amp to see what you're actually getting out of it with your application? One more thing... do I even wanna ask how much those batteries run? I'm seriously lookin into grabbin a few of them. Kicker dealers FTW!

Bad news about the output testing apparently you need an o-scope to test output on a warhorse if you try to do a clamp test it just says you have like 200wrms lol which is so unrealistic haha. So I gave a call to kicker and you need to use an o-scope to test it.

I really like the fact that you paired up some gear that pretty nobody would ever think of putting together. Everybody and their brother does all DC or Sundown with SSA etc etc. A horse with SMD 15's is very unique and I give ya a lot of props for that. Trunk builds FTMFW! Have you ever clamped that amp to see what you're actually getting out of it with your application? One more thing... do I even wanna ask how much those batteries run? I'm seriously lookin into grabbin a few of them. Kicker dealers FTW!

Bad news about the output testing apparently you need an o-scope to test output on a warhorse if you try to do a clamp test it just says you have like 200wrms lol which is so unrealistic haha. So I gave a call to kicker and you need to use an o-scope to test it.

I know there is a lot of crazy technology involved inside those Warhorse amps. You lucked out with those springs. I spent 3 hours today with a couple specialty shops tryin to solve my weight in the trunk issue. Nobody makes aftermarket NON LOWERING stuff for my Civic LOL. Guess they cater to the ricers who slam them and put fartcan mufflers on them LOL. I wish I lived close by cuz Id love a demo of that beast. Compact car trunk builds FTMFW! Us non SUV / non Van / non walling peeps gotta stick together LOL.

that is a shit load of flex with having the door wide open.. close that door and you might just break something :)

I know there is a lot of crazy technology involved inside those Warhorse amps. You lucked out with those springs. I spent 3 hours today with a couple specialty shops tryin to solve my weight in the trunk issue. Nobody makes aftermarket NON LOWERING stuff for my Civic LOL. Guess they cater to the ricers who slam them and put fartcan mufflers on them LOL. I wish I lived close by cuz Id love a demo of that beast. Compact car trunk builds FTMFW! Us non SUV / non Van / non walling peeps gotta stick together LOL.

you can get adjustable coilovers if you want to upgrade your suspension. Its up to you if you want to lower it or not when you have those. (FYI)

and your sig is a little long there bro, can you please fix it? thanks :drink40:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

What if I remove the spaces will that make it short enough? Your sig would be quite long also sir LOL. Steve do you think a set of coilovers would support 1500 pounds? Reasearching left and right. I need something to fit my Civic with an insane spring rate. (BTW bro not tryin to jack your thread its just our cars are very similar).

you can get adjustable coilovers if you want to upgrade your suspension. Its up to you if you want to lower it or not when you have those. (FYI)

and your sig is a little long there bro, can you please fix it? thanks :drink40:

What if I remove the spaces will that make it short enough? Your sig would be quite long also sir LOL. Steve do you think a set of coilovers would support 1500 pounds? Reasearching left and right. I need something to fit my Civic with an insane spring rate. (BTW bro not tryin to jack your thread its just our cars are very similar).

Lol its all good and you can do what I did instead and just get springs. What I did was called the dealership and asked what the height and outer diameter of the stock spring then I called a place that built race cars and had them order some springs with the same height and outer diameter as the stock spring just with a 500lb rating. Its a lot cheaper then getting coil-overs like I said earlier I paid 60 for both rear springs vs. 400 for some coil-overs and they definitely support all the weight in my car no problem and barely change the way the car suspension feels you probably won't even notice the difference. I hope this helps and the same goes to anyone else.

Lol its all good and you can do what I did instead and just get springs. What I did was called the dealership and asked what the height and outer diameter of the stock spring then I called a place that built race cars and had them order some springs with the same height and outer diameter as the stock spring just with a 500lb rating. Its a lot cheaper then getting coil-overs like I said earlier I paid 60 for both rear springs vs. 400 for some coil-overs and they definitely support all the weight in my car no problem and barely change the way the car suspension feels you probably won't even notice the difference. I hope this helps and the same goes to anyone else.

Thanks for the idea! Im gonna do this to my car cause I wanna add more batteries in the trunk but I already have spacers in the springs and if I add more weight my tires are gonna rub alot. Would you be able to give me the number of the place where you got yours, maybe on here on in a pm?

LOL so I looked into it and I said F it and Im gonna offer my own line of springs FTMFW! I got in touch with an industrial spring maker and I spoke with the engineers today and they are gonna make me a few samples in the next few weeks. In about a month and a half you will be able to order Sampson Springs for your vehicles with a customer engineered spring rate tailored for how much weight you need to support.

Archived