Dan208 Posted May 20, 2011 Report Posted May 20, 2011 http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Report-Randy-8216-Macho-Man-8217-Savage-die?urn=top-wp98 I grew up watching him. Very sad news. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
knowledge Posted May 20, 2011 Report Posted May 20, 2011 x2 crazy REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
meade916 Posted May 20, 2011 Report Posted May 20, 2011 damn im not even into wrestling but when i was a kid i was.....and this guy is a legend. RIP Randy Savage All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Playa Named Joe Posted May 20, 2011 Report Posted May 20, 2011 Posted this on my Facebook about an hour ago. He had a heart attack and went across the highway and hit a tree. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
Azagtoth502 Posted May 20, 2011 Report Posted May 20, 2011 Not the fucking news I wanted to see. Absolutely loved Macho. Do yourselves a favor & watch his match with Steamboat @ Wrestlemania 3. One of the best! R.I.P Randy Savage! pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
stang_01 Posted May 20, 2011 Report Posted May 20, 2011 I grew up watching wrestling Rip. Can I get an OOOOHHHHHHH YEEAAAHHHHH
Azagtoth502 Posted May 20, 2011 Report Posted May 20, 2011 & damn McHahon for always ignoring him for the Hall of Fame, yea he'll get in now but after the damn fact. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Twistedchild420 Posted May 20, 2011 Report Posted May 20, 2011 Ooooohhhhhh Noooooooooooo My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.