Sonic Electronix

I've been trying to decide for a long time whether I want to pursue a little project, just want some opinions on the matter.

I'm building a Monster Energy Enclosure, this is what its going to consist of:

Ported box with all of the edges sanded down and rounded off.

Port will be painted Monster green, with the rest of the box being black, everything cleared-coated.

The subs are going to be flush mounted with a double baffle, the mounting ring on the baffle will be painted green also.

The subs are probably going to be 10 or 12" JL W3V3's, because they're cheap, effiecent, and sound decent; plus they have the removable trim ring that can be painted green to match.

Then I'm going to somehow fabricate a little cooler/box type contraption that will be able to hold like 4 smaller cans of Monster. The cooler will have green neons inside. Thinking about recesing it inside the box. There will be a little plexiglass window or door you can open up, flush with the top of the box.

Then I'm either going to put some of the Logos on the sides of the box, either painted or a sticker.

On the rear of the box theres going to be a huge logo on the back of the box.

Last thing I want to do is find Green/White, Green/Silver, Green/Black or Green/Green speaker wire..

Logo going on the sides:

monsterpd.png

Box will look something like this:

80750600.jpg

Logo going on the back:

monsterenergydrinklogo2.jpg

Subwoofer being used:

jl12w3v32.jpg

So.. what do you guys think lol? :peepwall: Only reason I might do this is because EVERYBODY where I live basically worships Monster, at any given day you can walk into a gas station and find somebody buying it or see like 30 cars go buy with the logo on their car. Therefore I could make a lot of people jealous or make a ton of money..

P.S. - Don't steal my idea lol.. :No:

------

I've also been thinking about doing a fiberglass enclosure instead, that way it will make the cooler look more natural and i could design a spot for the amp to go behind plexi with green neons or something like that.

Edited by S Dime 420

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

so your expecting Monster to possibly sponsor you just because you're slapping their logo on your box? :orly3:

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

so your expecting Monster to possibly sponsor you just because you're slapping their logo on your box? :orly3:

no, but that would be cool.. i'm mainly doing it because i think i could make a ton of money off of it. but its just one of those ideas you have that just gets stuck in your head.. for some reason i can't get over it, been thinking about it for months now. honestly, don't know.. :pardon:

where i'm from pre-fab carpeted boxes are the norm. its a rare site to see a custom box like that.

Edited by S Dime 420

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

i see so many people have a monster sticker on their vehicle and i think it is really stupid. they already have enough advertising as it is and its just old now. it just seems like having a monster sticker on your car makes you "cool" now a days and thats just stupid IMO.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

i see so many people have a monster sticker on their vehicle and i think it is really stupid. they already have enough advertising as it is and its just old now. it just seems like having a monster sticker on your car makes you "cool" now a days and thats just stupid IMO.

paying me top dollar for a monster setup would make them even "cooler".. :good:

Agreed, a friend of mine has it on the back of his car and I make fun of him routinely. Never was a fan of slapping 300 stickers on the back of my car.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check)

Hertz Mille MLK165 (check)

SAX-125.2 (check)

AA Havoc 12" Ported (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

SS Damplifier Pro (check)

all of the monster addicts around here will want it.. just because the fact that it has monster written all over it.. believe me, come to my town and see it for yourself, monster is the next best thing to budweiser around here lol..

Edited by S Dime 420

What will the Monster Addicts want, that would make you money? Selling your painted wood to them?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

What will the Monster Addicts want, that would make you money? Selling your painted wood to them?

Yep. I had a monster sticker/cover thing made for my phone, and i showed it the next day to a couple of my buddies, and they almost shit themselves over a sticker.

So yeah, kinda gettin' off topic, all i really wanted to know was if it was a good idea.. i never meant i was going to make $800 off of it, but i could probably double my money or something, which is good for people like me who make a little over minimum wage..