DC Sound Lab

because if not im gonna sell it and just go all the way and upgrade to level 5 12s..

If you've got the coin then go with the level 5's. They should be substantially louder than 1 level 3 15. You'll need a stout electrical system though because with that setup you'll want to start pushing some serious power. Also, you considered the XL's?

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

because if not im gonna sell it and just go all the way and upgrade to level 5 12s..

If you've got the coin then go with the level 5's. They should be substantially louder than 1 level 3 15. You'll need a stout electrical system though because with that setup you'll want to start pushing some serious power. Also, you considered the XL's?

well really i used to have two kicker comp 15s, and i want something that is gonna be way louder than that but with the best cost so your guys opions would be greatly apreshated, if i can get louder with the level three, im gonna go ahead and buy the right amp and drop some good money into a box, but if not im gonna sell it and save for something thats going to blow it out of the water, so what do you guys think??

Honestly, the fact that you bought a level 3 off craigslist from some dude who lied and said it was a level 4, and he added his own leads sounds kinda shady to me. If I were you I'd probably sell the level 3 and look into getting a pair of XL 12's or 15's. I think that those would be more in your price range, and many will tell you that the XL's actually sound better than the level 5's on lower power(under 2k rms per sub).

Also, it's not going to be that hard to be louder your old kicker comps lol.

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

well it was re coned but the kid just bought it he said, he didnt know much about it and it only has one new lead both voice coils work fine so i figured it would be safe. how much would the XLs be, im on limited buget just because im rebulinding a 79 camaro and fixing my 75dodge mudding truck, but ive always tried to have a good system but im to the point that i wanna get as loud as possible, but not drop thousands into it, i would like to spend right around 400 for subs, and ill just slowly save for a amp i mean i would even consider tens if they would be loud enough

With your budget, I'd look into getting a single XL 15'' and pairing it with an AQ2200 or a DC 2k

for specific prices on DC equipment, PM CJ18 or dwright27

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade