so heres the run down a while back my xbox 360 disc drive went out, my xbox is one of the first ones and i got it a month they first came out..i ended up just buying a new one and said fuck it but wanna get this one fixed so i can have 2 of them and keep one in the living room and one in my bedroom...i ordered a new disc drive, put it in..no bueno..then found out that you have to flash the new disc drive, i ordered the cable for it and everything and have no idea what the fuck im doing, it is a philips disc drive if that makes any sense at all. So what im wondering is, is there someone out there that knows how to flash the disc drive so it will work and read games? the xbox itself works fine no problems..just wont read movies/games or anything, what im proposing is i flat rate ship it to you, pay you (not some huge amount keep in mind im on disability) and then you ship it back working..anyone who knows what there doing interested? this isnt a huge rush thing like i said i still have my other xbox, just would like this one to get going, ive read up on how to do it..and still am clueless.

thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Logan I tore my whole xbox down with a tutorial I found on google.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

im not looking to do it so i can play burned games and stuff i just want it so i can play movies and regular xbox games, i have the new disc drive, the cable the website i went to said i needed and everything...i just dont know how to do it..i know they ban it if you try to play burned games and stuff but i could care less about that

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: