Sonic Electronix

These are good starter subs if you get them cheap enough. These perform alot better than the comps.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

yea i want to do everything my self this time, i just need to get a temporary amp for like 80 to 100, that puts out 600-700 watts and 2 ohms until i can get the aq1200

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Oh, i'm gonna take plenty of time breaking it in, do u guys know any decent amps for that price, nothing special just temporary for a couple months?

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

Oh, i'm gonna take plenty of time breaking it in, do u guys know any decent amps for that price, nothing special just temporary for a couple months?

the longer you try to "break it in", the longer it will take the suspension to loosen up. just straight out slam it.

edit: just wondering, why did you get a d4 woofer? unless you plan on buying another one in the future.

edit 2: heres an amp http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-apsm1300-p-3997.html

Edited by Kranny

I plan on getting getting another one, but its gonna be quite a while bcuz i want to get my mids and highs, amp, and maybe touchscreen deck first.

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

lmao i love the whole break in myth!!

i cant belive so many people think you need it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Does a speakers surround/glue/spiders/suspension 'loosen' up after being played? Yeah it does. Does it create a noticeable difference? Over time it may slightly keep increasing. How long does this 'breakin' take? Can take countless hours and even years to truly 'break' a sub in. Just put her in and put full power to her. The whole 'only put [insert % of max power here] to the sub to break it in' is a load of bullshit.

I let my stereo do what its supposed to; I twist the dial and let her go WFO.

Edit for all those people who dont keep up on acronyms.

http://wfo.urbanup.com/4921592

Edited by tonedeaf