ygpm otw

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I guess Ill be talking to steve tomorrow about this. Kasey I suggest you refund his money.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I guess Ill be talking to steve tomorrow about this. Kasey I suggest you refund his money.

read the rules nate........what is steve going to do give him a spanking? in the rules steve said its not his fault if you get scammed ect ect. KASEY WOULD NEVER SCAM ANYONE u got him confused with elvis, im sure he just doesnt have the money cuz he is hitting everybody up trying to sell shit to refund this guy his money. he will get the money back.if kasey doesnt give the guy his money back i will gladly pay this guy outa my pocket then im going to go to kaseys house and take his wheels off until he gives me the 80

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

read the rules nate........what is steve going to do give him a spanking? in the rules steve said its not his fault if you get scammed ect ect. KASEY WOULD NEVER SCAM ANYONE u got him confused with elvis, im sure he just doesnt have the money cuz he is hitting everybody up trying to sell shit to refund this guy his money. he will get the money back.if kasey doesnt give the guy his money back i will gladly pay this guy outa my pocket then im going to go to kaseys house and take his wheels off until he gives me the 80

Kasey is right now scamming him. He's got his money and he's got no product. He's also local to steve. I dont care what the excuse is its been months. He had time to make a deal on a new vehicle and give out tons of demos he could have made the time to make a few 20 dollar payments and this wouldnt have been an issue. If you want to do that thats on you but just because he was a regular and has some issues going on doesnt make this right.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

cody just texted me about this..

I don't know what you want to do nate ban me or whatever but I don't have a dollar to my name

I realize this should have been handled months ago but what am I to do with no job

I have another job lined up right now but I can't do anything or make any money until it starts which is another couple of weeks

I called SoundMan to get the face plate sent to him but they were busy moving shops so I couldn't do anything about that

I've been trying to sell things like Minel said just to get him paid but its not working

I'm literally stuck

I have half of his product and no iPad to make him the other half and even if I did I wouldn't have money to ship it

I'm sorry I honestly don't know what to do

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple