Team Deadly Hertz vs Ridiculous Soundz JAG! ! SOUNDOFF BATTLE!!!

whoa man whats up with the interests there?

speifically the other column

http://www.facebook.com/RidiculousSoundz

Sexiest bi-sexuals? lol Hopefully, that is just bi women :rofl:

LOL x2

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

my question is why are you going on and on about him having 2 18s walled...those dont do any mids or highs...thats strictly bass. if you want a bass off come see some of the other members for that. im mad i had my SMDs in instead of my Neos because TDH would have had loudest bass of the day for sure. as far as highs yours sounds nice and its loud as hell for sure!! clean car as well...i heard you all the way across the parking lot

If the Jag is that loud come see Trippi or Jeff for that.

The guy w the Zs i def wanna see him at the Dover SOTS show. His truck was loud but his friend bragging how hes plays music too and has an SUV and blah blah blah...we got PLENTY of guys on the team w SUVs and LOUD ass set ups just like that, that are louder...again this is ALL FRIENDLY competition shit talk.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

btw that wasnt me trying to cut you guys up or anything i just dont think we've ever seen anything but videos of this.

Wooaaa, 2 supermods and noone close the versusthread :lol:::lol:

I only counted one

Whats the setup in the Jag? Cant be to crazy cause it looks stock.

:D

its nate I cant think of his screen name right now for some reason. ill blame it on the mondays.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56960-rainman215s-walled-accord-build/

imageMain_24_163.jpg

FTW!!

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

This was a friendly battle for fun.....I do believe nate has less power and speakers..but the Jaguar is nasty on the mids and highs PLUS the substage....also the install on the jag is very stealth which in my book males the perfect sleeper...

so then what does he have?

Ima let him to tell you...lol

he wont... its not like its a extreme car doing 180.4db and gotta keep how its set up secret... its supposedly a *loud* car...

any retard can toss in 200 speakers and make something loud...

*edit

i dont know whats super top secret about it.. really...

honestly anyone can add speakers and subs, and put a amp on them and make something loud, no reason to be scared to share, but this guy is a pretty big pussy about his system.. and im not trying to be a dick, but why even post anything about it if your not willign to share...

to be honest.. just dont post up anything about the jag period if you are unwilling to share anything about it..

I think that goes for quite a few people on here as well..

^X2...

not hating at all the jag is pretty nice, but who really cares about how loud mids & highs are?... :shrug::ehh:

if u say ur car is "louder" go up against ppl in bassrace or psychlone... :drinks: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Florida runs the pro audio game in car audio.

Where else do you find 18" peaveys in back doors that you can hear from 30 blocks away?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I do hear that the heavy hitters are in NY and FL ... big battle on the east coast in a centralish location???? Hmmm Maryland/Delaware?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

^X2...

not hating at all the jag is pretty nice, but who really cares about how loud mids & highs are?... :shrug::ehh:

if u say ur car is "louder" go up against ppl in bassrace or psychlone... :drinks: .

Your joking right?

Florida runs the pro audio game in car audio.

Where else do you find 18" peaveys in back doors that you can hear from 30 blocks away?

Yeah Florida runs it....if you consider a 20' x 20' box in the back of a pickup truck "car audio" I sure dont. I have seen way more big vocal setups coming outta NY then outta FL. None the less they both have some crazy loud cars.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I do hear that the heavy hitters are in NY and FL ... big battle on the east coast in a centralish location???? Hmmm Maryland/Delaware?

lol

DO IT!! :drink40:

Yeah Florida runs it....if you consider a 20' x 20' box in the back of a pickup truck "car audio" I sure dont. I have seen way more big vocal setups coming outta NY then outta FL. None the less they both have some crazy loud cars.

:woot:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived