XS Power

looking to buy xs d3400 but need to have them shipped to an APO address please send me a quote. must ship USPS.

i have spoken already with nathan from xs and he referred to a dealer in japan but i have yet to get a response from him. i also have spoken with matt at mechman and he was not willing to ship APO.

i have ordered one through SSA store but has been awaiting shipment for over a week.

thanks

you win some, you lose some

SSA was the only one I was going to suggest. Nathan is a really busy guy and isn't extremely active on here or through pms and I'm not sure if we have any other xs dealers on here. Hope you find someone...builds going nicely so far. :good:

SSA was the only one I was going to suggest. Nathan is a really busy guy and isn't extremely active on here or through pms and I'm not sure if we have any other xs dealers on here. Hope you find someone...builds going nicely so far. :good:

thanks

nathan got back to me right away its the japanese dealer that hasn't responded.

i am hoping someone on here is a dealer. i did email SSA contact section hopefully i get an answer quickly so i know whats going on. cause if all goes well with them i would just as well buy another one from them.

I'm a dealer.

Resend me the address or whatever. And I'll be sure to get you a quote in a few hours!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Pretty sure your order was shipped to your APO through SSA, but I will check and make sure. They ship direct from us, and I am pretty sure it went out last Friday. The bad thing with the APO shipments and USPS is the lack of tracking and the time it takes for the shipments.

oh sweet tits do you happen to know if it shipped priority or not?