DC Sound Lab

Level 5 18 ported box build

Thanks for the good feedback guys! much appreciated, still waiting on the level 5 18 though. It sucks not having bass in your vehicle, I get bored driving and start making bass noises in the songs to pretend. :(

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

• 4 weeks later...

did miss something you said that was going to drop your truck but it look's pretty low to me or did you mean lower

and if you took all the space in the back why not a wall .. but beside all that great work and very clean to but may god let you in-joy it my brother :drinks:

did miss something you said that was going to drop your truck but it look's pretty low to me or did you mean lower

and if you took all the space in the back why not a wall .. but beside all that great work and very clean to but may god let you in-joy it my brother :drinks:

I wanna drop the rear end lower to level the truck out. And trust me I plan on walling it off eventually I just dont have $$$ right now to do so. I'll go two 18s on a 9k. Or two 3.5ks for each.

audio coming soon

• 3 months later...

Haven't been on here in a while, but a little update. My truck got broken into a few weeks ago, all they stole was my deck and cut all my RCAs. Got a temporary deck new wire harness and RCAs so im back up to speed. I'll have my sub in 2 weeks! I can't wait, I haven't had bass in my truck for nearly 6 months now. Got a new job at Fry's Electronics too so a double din indash is in my near future too. Anyways thanks for checking out my thread. :drinks:

Its a little crooked :/

deck.jpg

audio coming soon

Why did they cut the RCAs? You must have the Knu konceptz ones? They are difficult to get on and off haha.

Yeah haha but my sub should be done by the end of this upcoming week and then im driving down to Reno to go pick it up. :yahoo:

audio coming soon

Dang dude. That sucks.

I hope tht New double din will make you happy and forget about the loss.

Bit why did it take you so long to get the lvl5?

I was reading the comments on page 1 and 2 and its been along time

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*