MattPorter Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Sorry for your loss bud i have 3 kids myself a 7yr old lil girl a 1yr old lil boy and my 1yr old chihuahua Dixie I know what you mean.
alphasig293 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Sorry for your lose man, i don't know what i would do without my boxer Diesel, i think more of him than the wife. Hope things get better buddy we all are here for you 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
splzx3 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 sorry for ur puppy bro 2 mouths ago i lost my puppy it did not hit me till i had 2 dig his hole 2 put him in then that i broke down ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
00sdime00 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 I feel for you bro. I love my dogs to death. My dad had one of the best saying about dogs and how they feel towards you.......Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk for a couple hours, come back, open it, and see which one is happy to see you. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
mazdaspl Posted May 25, 2011 Author Report Posted May 25, 2011 Well I know some people might think we are alittle crazy for doing it, but we have all our pets cremated and bring them home.. The hard thing for me now, it feels like losing my dad all over too.. I mean it does get easier to cope with and keep going on, but the pain of losing your loved ones never ever goes away..
mazdaspl Posted May 25, 2011 Author Report Posted May 25, 2011 I feel for you bro. I love my dogs to death. My dad had one of the best saying about dogs and how they feel towards you.......Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk for a couple hours, come back, open it, and see which one is happy to see you. Thanx Joe, that made me smile man.. cause that saying is a very true statement.. I dont think I would be brave enough to lock my wife in the trunk though.. Jay
Winn Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 I would but her car can open from the inside of the trunk You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
akrja_07 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Dude I'm sorry about your dog, I have had a dog in my life 100% of the time since birth, so I have lost a few good ones. In my opinion, not ever "owning" another dog is just punishment to yourself, that you do not deserve. The bond between man and dog can be an amazing thing, and there is ALWAYS a lonely dog out there in need of a good, loving home. 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
00sdime00 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 I feel for you bro. I love my dogs to death. My dad had one of the best saying about dogs and how they feel towards you.......Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk for a couple hours, come back, open it, and see which one is happy to see you. Thanx Joe, that made me smile man.. cause that saying is a very true statement.. I dont think I would be brave enough to lock my wife in the trunk though.. Jay No problem bro....I was just tryin to show you the lighter side of things even though this is a bad situation. Dude I'm sorry about your dog, I have had a dog in my life 100% of the time since birth, so I have lost a few good ones. In my opinion, not ever "owning" another dog is just punishment to yourself, that you do not deserve. The bond between man and dog can be an amazing thing, and there is ALWAYS a lonely dog out there in need of a good, loving home. x2 sometimes the best therapy can be picking up a new dog. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
mazdaspl Posted May 25, 2011 Author Report Posted May 25, 2011 Dude I'm sorry about your dog, I have had a dog in my life 100% of the time since birth, so I have lost a few good ones. In my opinion, not ever "owning" another dog is just punishment to yourself, that you do not deserve. The bond between man and dog can be an amazing thing, and there is ALWAYS a lonely dog out there in need of a good, loving home. Thanx man, I do respect the idea of you owning a dog most of your life, but for my emotions and stress on the heart cant continue.. It just to much to handle anymore.. I have lost others in the past and got another to fill the void, but this was the final straw for me.. Jay
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.