look like the pic is a no go, i cant get the pic off of my phone..

Edited by dkindle613

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Okay so first things first, good luck getting your tattoo problems taken care of. But i will give you a couple of pointers. FIRST. You obviously didn't do your homework before you got your first tattoo and from what you have said already you are doing even less now. You didn't get tattooed by anyone who knows what they are doing or you would have a good tattoo (with the exception of it being an armband lol). Second saying that you are going to swing down to the tattoo shop to get it covered tomorrow because you are off work shows that you expect a tattoo artist to just throw something together to cover up an armband, which is to say the least difficult. I am a tattoo artist and not to be rude or a dick, but people like you drive me bonkers because you are making a lifetime commitment on a whim. Soooooooooooooo, how you should approach getting the tattoo coverd. Step one. Find a tattoo artist that has a great portfolio. Be sure you look at how the tattoos are done. Make sure the lines are straight and the color is not splotchy, also black and gray should be very smooth. If they don't have a portfolio keep looking. ALL tattoo artists will be proud to show what they have done. Step Two. Go talk to the tattoo artist about what your options are. Your artist should be able to give you some ideas of what will work for the cover up, and how to make it look great. Step three. Make an appointment. You will get better work if you have given the tattoo artist plenty of time to prepare and he/she will be more focused on helping you out. Most tattoo artists will require a deposit for the appointment, but that is just to make sure that you are serious about getting it done. Step four. Post us up some before and after pics, cuz this thread is worthless without pics. lol. :drink40:

080209-penis_tattoo.jpg

but really to be a cover up going to need to be something solid, maybe just get it removed?

LOL that ones a winner.

Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.
Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470
Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)
Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1
Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4
Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.
Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AH
Alternator: 250A Excessive Amperage.

All Sky High OFC Wiring.

My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/