so about a year ago i got my first tattoo, it was an armband, and it turned out pretty fucked up. so now i want to get it covered up, but cant find anything that really draws my interest. I am not looking for anything in particular as long as it is at least 2 inches or taller and long enough to cover up an arm band. just post up any ideas or links you have, and i might just use it. I'm thinking about going and getting it done tomorrow since it is my day off.

Edited by dkindle613

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

so about a year ago i got my first tattoo, it was an armband, and it turned out pretty fucked up. so now i want to get it covered up, but cant find anything that really draws my interest. I am looking for just about anything as long as it is at least 2 inches or taller and long enough to cover up an arm band. just post up nay ideas or links you have, and i might just use it. I'm thinking about going and getting it done tomorrow since it is my day off.

Dude getting Tatt'ed is something you should really take more time thinking about, and not come on some forum asking us to pick your tat. You'll just end up in the same situation that you are in now, but with a bigger tattoo now.

Edited by OBI

Really, dude? You want a bunch of random people on a forum that you don't know, to pick out a tattoo for you? Sketchyyyyyy

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I have a lot of tats and they all represent stuff I like and love... so your best bet is to get the artist to free hand what your interests are...Everyone has flash so don't get any!!! If he or she is good they will free hand what you want!!!

07' 6.7 mega cab

H&S mini maxx

DPF/EGR delete

5" TBE

4.5" Fabtech

35" nittio trail grapplers

20" BMF novakane's

Kenwood KIV-700

Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP

2-MB Quart 4.80

3-Polk Audio MM6501

ProBox DMC212L-1000 144db @45hz

Viper 5901

well my tattoo is really fucked as it is. and i have been thinkin about it for a while, but have not found what i wanted yet. so i figured i would ask people here. and just because somebody throws out an idea doesnt mean im gonna use it. im just looking for ideas...

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

I have a lot of tats and they all represent stuff I like and love... so your best bet is to get the artist to free hand what your interests are...Everyone has flash so don't get any!!! If he or she is good they will free hand what you want!!!

great idea man

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

It's hard to say then, but you need to get something you love in your life cause that way you'll never regret getting the tat, just don't get a woman's name that bad juju.

07' 6.7 mega cab

H&S mini maxx

DPF/EGR delete

5" TBE

4.5" Fabtech

35" nittio trail grapplers

20" BMF novakane's

Kenwood KIV-700

Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP

2-MB Quart 4.80

3-Polk Audio MM6501

ProBox DMC212L-1000 144db @45hz

Viper 5901

trying to upload it now. but having problems getting the picture off of my phone

2003 ford explorer

1 T1500.1bdcp

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops