Jump to content

I Think My Sub Is Messed Up


Recommended Posts

Posted

lol I remember the pain....hey you got me away from crappy companies...lol....

here is something to do if you wanna upgrade

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pair-10-Inch-500-Watt-...1QQcmdZViewItem

upgrade to this which looks better

or save up to this and make it bad ass

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-FI-SSD-12-INCH-SUB...1QQcmdZViewItem

why after 5 pages of bashing visonik and how its a poorly made subwoofer would you tell him to upgrade to visoniks...?

seriously, i dont want to get involved in this, but those subs WILL NOT handle 500 RMS.

500 watts to them will be like wall socketing them. i wouldnt push any more than 200 to them. i really really really really really dont think this has anything to do with underpowering them. i think it has to do with them just being a cheap subwoofer. i mean 10 bucks... meaning it probably cost china 20 cents to make it and 6 dollars to ship it here and the rest is profit. like david said you get what you pay for if you want to buy another visonik sub go ahead no one is stopping you but if you come here and complain about how your 20 cent sub doesnt work, no one will be willing to help you. were trying to help you move onto something worth while and sometimes people need to be assholes cause the nice way to put just doesnt get the message through.

Posted

no LOL

well if you change your mind hit me up

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

Posted

We arent fighting who said that I would beat your subs there's 12's right mines are ten's. All im saying when I get a new sub I am going to get the audiobahn A8000T amp and wire it to 4 ohms which will give these subs right at 100-110 watts a peice which is the most i will give them. Im planing on selling them anyway.

Only got 1 twelve in the car right now, the other is sleeping in my room. I am just saying that other visonik will not hit 500wrms....

!!!!!!LISTEN TO US!!!!!!

DONT BUY ANY MORE VISONIK SUBS!!! They are cheap unreliable subs, and now you are thinking of adding to the problem of buying audiobahn?!?!!? the SELLER himself warned you not to buy it, did you not get the DIRECT clue? You are talking about how you dont have money cause you dont have a job, but yet you wasted 40 on the subs, and another 10 on a replacement, save that money up, and how ever you keep getting the money to buy this shit save that. You cant argue with math, when you save stuff such as dollars, it will turn in to two dollars, then five, then ten, then 50, then 100, then BOOM you got yourself a new FI sub.... Just think about it. Ponder it a little.

I am officially done with this pointless thread.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Posted

White... Please buy just 1 sub, and just do a really good box. If you dont want to spend alot of money, look in to OEM subwoofers from MCM electronics, or Partsexpress. I could point out atleast 5 different 12" subs where you would only need JUST 1, and sound better and louder than the 4 you HAD

And Damn people, some of you said some really fuked up shit. There IS frusteration when people post to many random threads on nothing, or complain about blowing speakers, ect ect, but some things I read here were really harsh. I couldnt talk that much shit to many people, unless it was personal, not some thread arguing- damn

Let the guy learn on his own.... I know when I was 16 almost 17, I had 4 home audio 12s in my trunk, 6x9s and 8s in my rear window, just sitting there at a 45 degree angle, and the paper dome, sealed back tweets and mids from the home speakers in the trunk on my dash ( I thought the holes where the tweeters and mids were acted as ports) in my 1967 Buick Skylark 2 door lowrider- The shit was loud, and I cruised it on the BLVD thinking I was cool, by the time I was 18 I worked at a shop, I learned alot, at the age of 26 I got a job at a major speaker manufacturing job in the warranty (rma dept), and moved up in the ranks to Acoustics engineer assistant, I did everything from build sample enclosures for big companies car and home audio companies, and prototyping high end speakers, and fancy designs, cross overs... Look where I came from, and looked where I went.... I bet money I started off worse than this kid, hell internet, forums, and no how to books or magazines back in 1990/92

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2772 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...