damnnnnn when I last looked you hadn't even started yet, now your bangin. Looks good!

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

hit me up with a price on those amps when your willing to sell i have one and need at least one more so if you get rid of em gimme a price and we'll go from there no more bullshit lol just straight business

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

I was wanting $300 a piece for them, but only sold together so $600 for both, and only to a serious competitior that knows what he is working with and has the electrical to back them.

Repairs for both amps are under $600 for sure and thats with all power and output mosfets being replaced.

so $1200 for 2 amps that are capable of doing 10,000rms on the right electrical setup at the right ohm is not bad imo. Not to mention that at the time they where bought it was $4000 worth of amps.

They will fry if they get into the 12 volt range. Ive done it before.. so be careful with yours. They are a burping amp only for the most part, from what I heard after I got them they dont do well on music.

All I can say is FUCKING WOW!

I called up audioque checking on them 3500 amps.

He said they are on pre sale now $675ish shipped, and they will be in OK around august 1st.

I asked him if he does any sort of competitor pricing and he just snapped on me!

He said you cant get any better for any less from another company, i said the crunk 3000 can be had for $500 and will do 18v also.

He then went on to say that the amp is a overhauled dd m3 amp and made in the same place DD amps are, I thought audioque was made in china myself, and DD amps are not made in china, so im a tad confused.

But such a shitty way to treat a potental customer http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

He said they are on pre sale now $675ish shipped, and they will be in OK around august 1st.

I asked him if he does any sort of competitor pricing and he just snapped on me!

He said you cant get any better for any less from another company, i said the crunk 3000 can be had for $500 and will do 18v also.

He then went on to say that the amp is a overhauled dd m3 amp and made in the same place DD amps are, I thought audioque was made in china myself, and DD amps are not made in china, so im a tad confused.

But such a shitty way to treat a potental customer http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Well,

No more AQ amps.

I thought audioque was made in china myself, and DD amps are not made in china

DD amps are made in Korea :(

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

iasked the same thing and got the same reponse..lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Who did you talk to

he sounded old, and said his son owned digital designs as if I didnt know what DD was. I dont remember the name.

Im looking into some american bass xd 3000s right now, but I think they maybe the old versions and not the new ones, if so they aint worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived