kl0wn Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Not trying to spam this thread since I have nothing to contribute, but I like that negative post count. Think you could put that on my account and like freeze it so it never goes up? 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Chode69 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 I need some cornz ova here... Gotta see how this turns out. passes teh cornzors chode iceman supercharged DD NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Paul M Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Out of all the forums i've been on, I have never seen one person have so much staff mad at him at one time...
iceman1575 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Easy Nick...I got this. oh believe me...i wasnt touching this...im sitting back enjoying my popcorn Share? passes teh corn :popcorn: POTATO!
00sdime00 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Out of all the forums i've been on, I have never seen one person have so much staff mad at him at one time... Make no mistake...I am not mad by any means...I have just been challenged, that's all. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
korey_hofer Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 I have never understood how it's getting back at a forum to create a second account adding to the traffic of the site? Seems to me that is actually helping anyway I didn't see the other thread but I can see how your acting now and any idiot could see why you don't deserve ''respect'' previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Paul M Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Out of all the forums i've been on, I have never seen one person have so much staff mad at him at one time... Make no mistake...I am not mad by any means...I have just been challenged, that's all. So much staff out to get him then?
RockFord4lyfe Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 well ain't that guy a loser... this is interesting though.
soundsystemaniac Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 ah a staff with a sense of humor huh lol neg post count FTMFL! Chevy astro 2 18s and 9k rms Walled!http://www.stevemead...rms-42-inch-tv/JEEP GRAN CHEROKEE SRT8 BUILD!2 JL AUDIO 15s trunk buildDC XL 15 buildDC level 3 18 buildhttp://www.stevemead...verunner-build/ http://www.facebook....hp?id=646651228
Ray Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Ahhhhhh.. Can I haz moar lulz? 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.