Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

When people don't give a shit what you have in your car and treat it like their own. Dumb bitch dyke friend of my wife's slammed one of my rear doors so hard she knocked something loose and I can hear it knocking around now whenever the door is close.

:jon:

When people don't give a shit what you have in your car and treat it like their own. Dumb bitch dyke friend of my wife's slammed one of my rear doors so hard she knocked something loose and I can hear it knocking around now whenever the door is close.

:jon:

Hell fucking yes!!

There is absolutely no reason to slam a door.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

When somebody comes to me to get something installed and they have their power wire running through the door :throwrock:

the power wire? that's a special kinda special right there lol I can't even picture how that would do anything but make things more complicated and make the power wire longer

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

HERE! : http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-26-Piece-SAE-and-Metric-Ball-Head-Hex-Key-Set-with-Torque-Handle-32207/100646801#.UVCg5hyG0mk

Put your damn tools back in their spot when you're done and you wan't have a problem! Flat end, ball end, Most metric/imperial sizes you'd ever need, a handle piece to make it easier to grip, and a damn case to put everything in.

/problem

as a maintenance man, I hate when people think that they need my tools more than I do. Considering, I do use what they are planning to steal, to earn my living/paycheck. I've got my toolbox organized and I don't have to search for my tools, until someone decides that my toolbox is a wonderful little free bee grab bag.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

When somebody comes to me to get something installed and they have their power wire running through the door :throwrock:

made me think of this.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

HERE! : http://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-26-Piece-SAE-and-Metric-Ball-Head-Hex-Key-Set-with-Torque-Handle-32207/100646801#.UVCg5hyG0mk

Put your damn tools back in their spot when you're done and you wan't have a problem! Flat end, ball end, Most metric/imperial sizes you'd ever need, a handle piece to make it easier to grip, and a damn case to put everything in.

/problem

as a maintenance man, I hate when people think that they need my tools more than I do. Considering, I do use what they are planning to steal, to earn my living/paycheck. I've got my toolbox organized and I don't have to search for my tools, until someone decides that my toolbox is a wonderful little free bee grab bag.

With some of the guys I work with, stealing tools/supplies is a good way to lose some teeth or lose your job ;)

Had a guy temp/contract guy steal about $1000 worth of spools of wire last summer, took off after he was busted by one of our full time employees. Dip-shit didn't think about the fact since he WORKED FOR US, we had his name, car, license, phone number, home address, bank account for direct deposit.....

Police caught up to him, got the wire back. He went to jail, and lost a job that offered:

Life Insurance

Health Insurance

Dental Insurance

Vision Insurance

AD&D Insurance

$2k/month guaranteed job for the next 6 months

Housing/food per diem (I think was about $700/month)

Opportunity for full time employment

all for $1,000 worth of wire.

KARMA BITCH! Stupid fucking hick.

/problem

With some of the guys I work with, stealing tools/supplies is a good way to lose some teeth or lose your job ;)

Had a guy temp/contract guy steal about $1000 worth of spools of wire last summer, took off after he was busted by one of our full time employees. Dip-shit didn't think about the fact since he WORKED FOR US, we had his name, car, license, phone number, home address, bank account for direct deposit.....

Police caught up to him, got the wire back. He went to jail, and lost a job that offered:

Life Insurance

Health Insurance

Dental Insurance

Vision Insurance

AD&D Insurance

$2k/month guaranteed job for the next 6 months

Housing/food per diem (I think was about $700/month)

Opportunity for full time employment

all for $1,000 worth of wire.

KARMA BITCH! Stupid fucking hick.

People just really think things through, don't they?

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Archived