Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

My pathetic charging voltage. Finally hit 90 here in Ohio. I now charge at 13.5... At about 70 I'll charge at 13.8-9

Almost 10yr old stock alt on my truck still charges 14.2 maybe 14 lowest when hot in 110 days in the High Desert. Gm ftw?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

My pathetic charging voltage. Finally hit 90 here in Ohio. I now charge at 13.5... At about 70 I'll charge at 13.8-9

Almost 10yr old stock alt on my truck still charges 14.2 maybe 14 lowest when hot in 110 days in the High Desert. Gm ftw?

wrong.

FTMFW

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

wrong.

FTMFW

Yeah until you start looking for H/O alts for my truck...then you get mad lol

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Currently in the process of helping one of my friends match an amp to his subs. First he asked me if i knew any one that was selling an amp for two twelves; didnt think about it to hard and explained to him about power ratings also that size did not matter in this case. lol. I asked him for the model number of the subs and told him where it was then I got this...

970855_191451261010411_1925716947_n.jpg

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

wrong.

FTMFW

Can't be THAT bad being a chevy truck. I mean most engines give you enough room to throw in any big ol' alt. Or is it because it is an older truck?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Lolz, and then his bathroom facebook pic,,even better lulz.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

wrong.

FTMFW

Can't be THAT bad being a chevy truck. I mean most engines give you enough room to throw in any big ol' alt. Or is it because it is an older truck?

No its a weird case/bolt pattern I'm assuming. If I order from Singer he needs an extra 2-3weeks compared to other alts. IDK technical details, but it looks nothing like silverado or tahoe alts.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Not having the knowledge

asking how to do something and people act like its a secret

systems louder than mine (I just pulled mine so every ones lol)

my empty wallet

the kid across the street that bought two 10's in a pre fab box from pepboys who plays in his yard and tried to say it was louder than mine, at the time two sets of focals, two dc audio level 3s, re audio xtx 500.1 crap amp that blew on me and a jl 600/4 that I just sold in my car.........175.4 and 5.0k coming to a new home when I get back this summer.

and my crappy alternator on my Malibu that puts out so much when I roll a window down my dome light dims...........going in the trash soon too

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

I'm texting him right now and just told him i have 2 8's on 1200rms. gonna get interesting.. :peepwall:

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

I'm texting him right now and just told him i have 2 8's on 1200rms. gonna get interesting.. :peepwall:

Dr subwoofer says those don't hit the lows lol...

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived