Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

1 more thing for me.... When a show like overhauling or any other car show does a great looking restoration and puts boss audio in it or Sony explodes in the car....... REALLY YOU GoT to be kidding me

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Trying to sell audio equipment on craigslist. I'm really getting tired of hearing what your bottom dollar instead of an actual offer.

No shit. Happened to me. 'Whats your bottom dollar if I come pick it up?" "250" "I'll give you 200"

whatinthefuck

I was trying to sell something for 350 on craiglist and some text me and goes I have 200 cash can you meet today. I was just like ummm no.
I feel like telling these dumb asses, sure! Come meet me at blah blah and w/e time. And then never show.

and that is when having a burner phone is nice lol I usually try to keep a little cheap pay as you go phone on hand for business use and if I wanna give someone a number that can't be tracked back to me

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

• 2 weeks later...

When you buy kicker equipment and realize after being on the SMD forums that for all the money you spent you could've got a system that sounds louder and better for half the price.

2005 chevy tahoe

heated seats

dvd player

sunroof

2 kicker 15 in solobarics

1 zx1500.1 amplifier

sirius xm radio with bose system

" Dude my subs will wreck yours" ya what you got?

Some subs imported from italy or some place

He shows me there some off brand sony explods in a prefab lol

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

LOL. Yeah... and then there's the guy (there are at least ten of them in every group of eleven people) who goes on and on about doing 150s with 4 twelves and how he kept breaking his windshield.

My latest and, I think, favorite one yet was the guy who told me his subs kept throwing his ash tray into the back seat.

Uh... yeah, I'm sure they did bro..... I hate when that happens.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

LOL. Yeah... and then there's the guy (there are at least ten of them in every group of eleven people) who goes on and on about doing 150s with 4 twelves and how he kept breaking his windshield.

My latest and, I think, favorite one yet was the guy who told me his subs kept throwing his ash tray into the back seat.

Uh... yeah, I'm sure they did bro..... I hate when that happens.

haha ya today a different kid asked to buy my box (for my SINGLE cab truck) he drives a grand cherokee he said he would just lay it down in the back i just lol'ed

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

When you get used to your system and isn't as loud anymore...

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

When people say I know this is bad, horrible, shitty, ghetto, wrong etc but I just can't afford the proper thing right now. I'm behind on bills blah blah blah...

Then maybe you should be trying to prioritize your life and doing it properly when you can.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

When people say I know this is bad, horrible, shitty, ghetto, wrong etc but I just can't afford the proper thing right now. I'm behind on bills blah blah blah...

Then maybe you should be trying to prioritize your life and doing it properly when you can.

this. and its even worse when said person starts a buildlog here showcasing the horrid work.

Archived