Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

people that go to audio shops and expect them to build them a system with 300$ (exaggerated but you get the point) budget and be twice as loud as their 2 15s which sounded like the world was ending. Witnessed this first hand today and it half pissed me off. Shop owner did a nice job picking out equipment, everything was installed great. I tuned it for him with the dd.1/cc.1. I thought it was a nice sounding system for what was spent. Of course this jackass was expecting to be the loudest in the world. This guys budget wasn't good enough for a custom built box, so the shop owner had to go prefab. Which in his (shop owners) opinion and mine killed his output. But the customer acted like a spoiled brat when it wasn't louder than his 2 15s.

what do you expect when you have a tin can of a car and all you can hear is sheet metal.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

i hate that i cant listen to my system full tilt when i have to poop! I'm serious, the bass just shakes it out of me. i almost shit my pants on my way to work today. damn dubstep...damn Brown note!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

i hate that i cant listen to my system full tilt when i have to poop! I'm serious, the bass just shakes it out of me. i almost shit my pants on my way to work today. damn dubstep...damn Brown note!

lol what song would that be? all dubstep ive known has high ass bass. like 40hz+ always

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

what? no way! i have a bunch of there cds hold on I'm literally gonna run out and find the song...dubstep electro glitch cd, disc one song #3 koan sound » jumpsuit adventures

there's a few more but that song has some nice lows.

on a different post i said i like 10-30hz and someone said that you can't hear 10hz. i just wanted to say that i know you can't hear it but it doesn't mean it doesn't shake the shit out of your car. just wanted to clear that up

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

what? no way! i have a bunch of there cds hold on I'm literally gonna run out and find the song...dubstep electro glitch cd, disc 'one song #3 koan sound » jumpsuit adventures

there's a few more but that song has some nice lows.

on a different post i said i like 10-30hz and someone said that you can't hear 10hz. i just wanted to say that i know you can't hear it but it doesn't mean it doesn't shake the shit out of your car. just wanted to clear that up

I call bs on you being able to play 10hz

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

me to! haha don't Mean i haven't felt it. well my subs can play it they move allot but i don't get the shake rattle and roll

note i said your car!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

The brown note is 7 to 8 hz. I'll also call bullshit. If Bowmans truck doesn't cause people to shit themselves you're not going to

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i think you guys are miss reading my post. i had to poop when i left for work but i was running late. the constant vibration was making it worse. that's all i was trying to say. its not like my bass just made me have to poop out of no where. the emergency was already there!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Kicker haters. I actually still want an original pair of solobaric 12s. At the time those came out, how many 12s could handle 600 watts daily and run in a 1 cuft sealed enclosure. When I saw those in CA&E I drooled.

Archived