Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

I hate how every build is a so called "budget" build ahahahahaha

You're running yellow tops and polk audio and you're not budget?

Whats wrong with yellow tops I'm pretty sure I paid $200.00 or so for just my D34? just because they aren't on the band wagon list on this forum? I have always ran yellow tops, they have a great warranty and have been around a lot longer then many of the other companies that offer agm batteries. And as far as running Polk Audio I never said I wasn't a budget build never said I was. My build is actually more budget then anyone else on the forums because I paid $0.00 for all of my Polk equipment. Yes you read it correctly! Also I'm not only referring to SMD forums. Everyone who walks into my shop wants 160 deebeez for a 120 db budget. So yes I hate how every build is a "Budget" build. And everyone has a budget build, I have a budget light bill, a budget tank of gas in my car.........

Whats wrong with yellow tops I'm pretty sure I paid $200.00 or so for just my D34? just because they aren't on the band wagon list on this forum? I have always ran yellow tops, they have a great warranty and have been around a lot longer then many of the other companies that offer agm batteries. And as far as running Polk Audio I never said I wasn't a budget build never said I was. My build is actually more budget then anyone else on the forums because I paid $0.00 for all of my Polk equipment. Yes you read it correctly! Also I'm not only referring to SMD forums. Everyone who walks into my shop wants 160 deebeez for a 120 db budget. So yes I hate how every build is a "Budget" build. And everyone has a budget build, I have a budget light bill, a budget tank of gas in my car.........

goddamn i was just fucking around with you. jeeez.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

when you have a ground loop and get engine whine trough the speakers pisses me off >:/

-2000 chevy tahoe 5.3 liter v8

-two DC audio level 3 15 inch subwoofers

-2 pairs of infinity kappa 60.9cs components

-rockford fosgate t1500.1bd for subs

-rockford fosgate t400.4bd for mids and highs

-alpine deck

-big 3 upgrade 0 gauge power cable

-optima yellow top battery

-custom made subwoofer enclosure 6 cubic feet tuned at 35hz

goddamn i was just fucking around with you. jeeez.

LOL sorry, but it's 1 of those things that I hear all day long. It's like nails on a chalk board to me ;)

Also when people come in and tell me if I give them free equipment they will advertise for me for free because they know everyone in town.

They don't get that I paid for the equipment so their advertising isn't free for me and if I gave everyone free equipment to advertise

there would be nobody left to advertise to HHAHAHAHA

/rant off

sorry was a long and unprofitable day, I apologize for sounding like a dick :drinks:

can't really profess sarcasm in a forum easily LOL it's cool.

you have more $$ in 0 gauge than batts from what I see in your sig... you're doing it right.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Yellowtops may be decent batteries, but being decent is what separates it from batteries like XS, not the bandwagon theme.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

When you set up a friends system.. and they allow you to leave without them saying Thank you -_-

x90000000000...fucking shit is annoying

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Archived