tlee2

Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

2,711 posts in this topic

When people that I don't really know like that use my real name on the forum... Or for anyone else too... Seems like they're trying to get some cool points. "lulz jimmy... Yu so crayz."

Hdorre you just happened to make me remember lol.

I just thought of myself when I read that first line :lol: How do you know my name? Facebook?

I thought your name was Hunter???

idk whether or not this was sarcasm :shrug: My username is my first initial, and last name.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_licii3ym5t1qzx2p7o1_400.png

Haha...I wasn't expecting that!

The lack of people interested in car audio due to the fact the only stuff they have heard is stuff like 2 xplodes in a pre fab and stock door speakers and think its loud as it gets

When people that I don't really know like that use my real name on the forum... Or for anyone else too... Seems like they're trying to get some cool points. "lulz jimmy... Yu so crayz."

And to those saying people don't demo full tilt... I don't. I give them enough to fuck their shit up. Save the rest for the lane.

When people open the back doors of my car...

People saying dumb shit in this thread.

do i have the right to call you nate? nate.... :) hey at least i ask! unlike hunter.....dick...

i did that once, only to see how you fiberglassed to the b piller, sorry fool :drinks:

tumblr_licii3ym5t1qzx2p7o1_400.png

Haha...I wasn't expecting that!

it was the funniest thing i could find with "DORY" (Dorre) quickest on my mobile, lol

1 person likes this

capacitors

people comparing two completely different subs

people who say they hit 250 dbzzz because they have a jl audio sub

not having enough money to upgrade the system you just bought.

people comparing two completely different subs

this X100 when i used to sell stuff on craigslists, mostly subs, people would always ask word for word 'so how does it compare to a JL W7 or a kicker L7' shit drove me up the wall

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

Copycats/followers

And to those saying people don't demo full tilt... I don't. I give them enough to fuck their shit up. Save the rest for the lane.

When people open the back doors of my car...

People saying dumb shit in this thread.

do i have the right to call you nate? nate.... :) hey at least i ask! unlike hunter.....dick...

:( Do I have permission, Rainman?