Where in Cali are you originally from?

I'm not originally from Cali, but I did live in Sebastopol a few years ago. Really liked it out there, best place I've ever been and I've been a lot of places. Originally I'm from St Louis Mo.

Must've been a "people person" quiz.

Sucks dude. Hope things look up for you soon

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ah ok so then you know the Sonoma area hahaha I think I remember having this convo with you before on here, had to do with Smoov-E being from Sebastopol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Dwright: I think I didn't get the job cause I have no experience in the field, I've only worked in restaurants since I was 16.

Wonderbread: We might of had this convo before, don't remember...nothing personal. Got too much on my mind to keep track of what has been said and who said it. But yeah I'm sorta familiar with Sonoma, but I haven't been out there since 2003 so I know a lot has changed. Still tho, it's way better than out here in the middle of no-effin-where.

Dwright: I think I didn't get the job cause I have no experience in the field, I've only worked in restaurants since I was 16.

Wonderbread: We might of had this convo before, don't remember...nothing personal. Got too much on my mind to keep track of what has been said and who said it. But yeah I'm sorta familiar with Sonoma, but I haven't been out there since 2003 so I know a lot has changed. Still tho, it's way better than out here in the middle of no-effin-where.

it seems like you've been through some tough times man, if you were really ready to move out you could try doing some construction work to get to where you can pay rent and live on your own (or find someone from SMD from the same area in a similar situation and be a roommate with them or something) until you save up enough money to go to whatever school (sorry it slipped my mind) and after that get a job you really enjoy, it'll probably be tough for a little bit, but once it's over i'd say it'll be way worth it.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Construction is a no go, at least not with my heart problem. Working out in the heat and such would probly make me very sick or even dead. As far as your other suggestion, that could work if I knew some of ya better. But all in all this forum does have some of the best people I've met in a while. Who knows what the future will bring, btw the school I'm looking at is Empire College in Santa Rosa Ca. So ready to leave the state of Ky for good.