Sonic Electronix

Ok so I have a pretty big issue...my friends have the tendancy to wanna crank my stereo up when they know it will blow my subs...only problem is they do it anyways cuz they think it can't hurt...any deck I can get that will allow me to lock my volume at a certain point on it so it can't be blown....

Also how do I know how loud to turn my system up anyways??? I mean I wanna get it as loud as possible but I don't wanna blow my subs or ruin anything so how do I know how loud to turn it up???

Thanks!!

Id personaly tell ur "friends" to keep thier hands of YOUR stereo. In my ride only i, the driver, am allowed to turn the volume up or down and change songs. Your friends are some dumbass' if they do that shit on purpose i'd punch them in the face.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Id personaly tell ur "friends" to keep thier hands of YOUR stereo. In my ride only i, the driver, am allowed to turn the volume up or down and change songs. Your friends are some dumbass' if they do that shit on purpose i'd punch them in the face.

I try to get them to stop but they don't listen haha I will punch them next time....

I try to get them to stop but they don't listen haha I will punch them next time....

Screw the punching i got something better, next time they do that shit act like everythings cool, then go to someplace away from ur home and thiers like 10 miles or so to a park or someplace where everyone gets out of the car then lock it up, go and do whatever for a lil bit then when going back to ur car only unlock ur door get in and drive away leaving them sorry excuses for friends behind.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Screw the punching i got something better, next time they do that shit act like everythings cool, then go to someplace away from ur home and thiers like 10 miles or so to a park or someplace where everyone gets out of the car then lock it up, go and do whatever for a lil bit then when going back to ur car only unlock ur door get in and drive away leaving them sorry excuses for friends behind.

x2

you cant lock out the volume. there is a tutorial on how to set gains. as for volume on the hu ad you set the gains, just go for around 80%.

i suggest you get a system that can do over 150db. then they wont WANT to turn it up. of course you do turn it up, just to get back at those fuckers.

or just let them blow your subs then make them pay you for a new system. at least make sure they know that's what will happen if they fuck up the stuff you paid for. teach them some damn respect.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I agree with you 100%

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread