C-Fizzy Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 What do you guys think of these? They look good and the price can't be beat. I'll be running two sets per door. http://www.audiosavings.com/products/6.5-and-6.75-Car-Speakers/CADENCE-CWM6KIT-6.5”-200-WATT-COMPONENT-SPEAKER-KIT/CWM6KIT.aspx under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Sammitch0 Posted May 26, 2011 Report Posted May 26, 2011 they look got to me im picking a set up as we speak cant beat 100RMS for that whole set for only $60... Hell I might buy 2 sets just for the hell of it. Grand Cherokee Team Backwoods Bumpers DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils Pioneer deh4200ub Pioneer 3-ways Pioneer Tweeters Pioneer GM-D9500F Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v Clarion Equalizer Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200
C-Fizzy Posted May 26, 2011 Author Report Posted May 26, 2011 I mean the price is fuckin killer. Makes me want to do3 sets per door. Audiosavings FTMFW. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted May 31, 2011 Author Report Posted May 31, 2011 Anybody use them? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
BJD3 Posted May 31, 2011 Report Posted May 31, 2011 Anybody use them? Dude on DIYMA did. Seemed to like them for the price Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.