Jump to content
Sundown Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm waiting for these to be done so I can try one in my 2005 xB. This sub meets all the requirements I want in a sub. Can I get on a pre order list or just be notified when you are ready to sell a 12"?

Posted

Pre-ordering will open soon on these guys! Who is excited ?

me... and my buddy... already planning to do a build with 2 10's in a mega cab dodge ram

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...