Second Skin Audio

1 15 vs 2

ok basicly i won a comp while ago where i got a free soundstream splx 15. now i can buy the 2nd tomorrow for $300, or i could sell my other and grab their xxx15 that has had 4 burps. basicly 2 splx's on probly 2000rms or xxx on a dc 3.5k?

just worried about trunk space for a xxx and how much room they need. cheers for reading.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

trunk space will be an issue with either setup. If the XXX hasnt had glue joints fail yet and the coil doesnt look like its flexing the joint at the cone it'd be fun..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

i got good guys who do alot aussies loudest cars..they will manage it, but it a fairly big boot prob sub up port back (middle seat folds down port through there) or maybe rear dash? not fully sure yet.

box i got now is soundstream prefab and iv blown it apart LOL 138 off dtr17000

and the xxx good only switched cause they couldnt fit all 4 in, got em all for sale burped 3 and got a 150ish

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

so go the xxx route??

and here the 3 xxx in the lil hatch

dont think it did the 159 it claims? lol

burp setup for fun 152's

Archived