Need help on port length for 30hz tuning

My box is:

19" tall

49" wide

20" deep

My port opening is:

17.5" tall

6" wide

I am trying to tune to 30hz, but cant figure out the proper port length, this port is in between the subs, so it will bend both ways at the back of the box. Someone please help!

20-21" in legenth

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

My box is:

19" tall

49" wide

20" deep

My port opening is:

17.5" tall

6" wide

I am trying to tune to 30hz, but cant figure out the proper port length, this port is in between the subs, so it will bend both ways at the back of the box. Someone please help!

What size subs? Because right now its coming up to about 45 inches in port length, dropping your box size to about 5.5 cubes.

My box is:

19" tall

49" wide

20" deep

My port opening is:

17.5" tall

6" wide

20-21" in legenth

this would be around 36Hz tuning

like OBI said, needs to be around 45" but that makes the NET volume pretty small, about a cube smaller then im runnin for my single 18"

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

If you increase your depth just by an 1.5 inches, it will give you 7 cubes after displacements, and keep your tuning at 31 w/ almost 15 inches per cube in port, with a port length of 30 inches. This should be good for most 15's.

Yeah, port area is killing my cubic feet. How deep should I make the box, for 2 15's, and still keep 30hz, and 8 cubes after sub/port displacement?

so you haven't made the box yet?

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png