White Girl Rapper?

Am I the only one that thinks its just awkward when girls try to rap.

No.

All of this is horrible IMO.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

they are women... they all talk fast..

i guess ill ruin this by showing a guy from youtube that raps nice and fast.

Pretty funny, but fake people. He is actually sped up to make it seem like he is rapping really fast. The goat is just edited in and used as a reference point. Our mind percieves him "touching" a goat that is moving at normal speed, and it makes us believe that he is in the same time frame as the goat, therefore we percieve him to actually be rapping that fast...but he is not. The only point in which he is actually petting the goat is at the end...thats why you can't see his hand during the entire rap until the end.

Hes been on Ellen, def jam poetry and a bunch of other crap. He does live shows all the time. I don't know why your talking out of your ass on this one. Get your story straight.

On another note... Is this women rap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXiFuU7X_Fo

Am I the only one that thinks its just awkward when girls try to rap.

I couldn't get into any of the videos posted in this thread.

Agree'd its not that they can't write a rap or rhyme, its just awkward when they do it. Kinda like guys sitting down to pee, just aint right.

I see that chick everywhere. She looks retarded and I think she's terrible as a "rapper"

Xwhatsabiggernumberthaninfinity? :lol:

Does it have decent bass?

that would be the only reason id ever play that :bull::ehh: .

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Archived