I was nervous about putting up a video but it is important for the newbies like myself to see what can be done on extremely low wattage. As my system stands now there is 60 watts running my component sets (12db@80hz) and the two 18" are running on 240 watts. So 120 watts a piece. It's most likely less as I don't keep 14.4 as a resting voltage lol.

If you spend the time doing research and experiment you can build something really great under 1000 wattts. I spent 3 months researching before I started buying equipment and I learn new things about CA all the time.

I love cone area over wattage argument. Each 18" sub is only getting 120 watts and I have a gaggle of output and tons of headroom now. That "headroom" will increase once the tens are installed in the doors. This pales in comparison to what most of you are running but this shows you how the other half lives. lol

My friend Soundstream3000nz (check out his channel 4 12" type R fiberglass box/amprack); and I have been trading music back and forth and he got me on this Cookie Monsta "Optimus Prime".

Once the stereo is done I will start on the exterior of the car. Lots of bodywork ahead...

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

thank god you didnt say OHH HALF POWER I SWEAR lol

not bad doing more then my single 15 with 1700watts (minus rise and volt drop probly seeing 900rms lol)

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

thank god you didnt say OHH HALF POWER I SWEAR lol

not bad doing more then my single 15 with 1700watts (minus rise and volt drop probly seeing 900rms lol)

hell naw. lol That is pushed to the limit. It can get louder but it will clip and distort. Almost to the mech limit of the drivers.That's no good. hahha Something you have to be careful about when using an infinite baffle system.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

• 2 weeks later...