Sonic Electronix

meh pot heads in general piss me off, they are like gay guys. they smoke weed and everybody needs to know it, just like how gay guys need to tell everybody they like dudes

LOL, kind of my point, actually...i guess that is exactly what my pet peeve is with it. as if forcing it to everyones attention is to promote...i dont know. it just annoys me to be honest.

and people who talk the talk but dont know how to set their own gains or setups, LOL

You like knowing that you might loose a chance at a good job and you enjoy the fact that you can't smoke pot with out taking the chance of being arrested?

You don't want the rules to be changed?

I guess not because you want to hide and be quite.

Sorry for thread jaking.

im sorry, but you are very confusing right now. i think you are misunderstanding my pet peeve.

i am not talking about the act of smoking weed, i am only referring to posting the reference letting everyone know you do smoke weed in a screenname. nothing more. i have no issues with homosexuality, and have a best friend who is gay and family members, but it doesnt need to be a screenname either, lol.

i live in alaska, it is legal here. so i have no issues there.

if a company chooses to test and hold marijuana against you, that is up to them and i applaud any company that does. i also appluad the many companies that do not drug test because they dont think its that important. and what would i need to worry about? i own two companies of my own...and i do not drug test my 5 employees, lol.

and to be honest, no. i do not want the rules to be changed. i do not think it should be legalized. everyone is exactly where they want to be, thats one of my philosophies. if you want a job with a company that tests for drugs and will deny employment based off of those results, then YOU make the big boy decision to either smoke or not to smoke. dont blame the government. truth is weed can have adverse effects and how is a company to know that when they tested you because you backed the company van over two employees you smoked last week and not on lunch? they cant. so they test to keep it out exclusively to be safe.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

man the longer i live the less i read, i seriously didnt even notice his name had 420 on it till it was pointed out. i dont really have a view on marijuana. dont smoke it, but dont really care if its legal or not

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

meh pot heads in general piss me off, they are like gay guys. they smoke weed and everybody needs to know it, just like how gay guys need to tell everybody they like dudes

LOL, kind of my point, actually...i guess that is exactly what my pet peeve is with it. as if forcing it to everyones attention is to promote...i dont know. it just annoys me to be honest.

and people who talk the talk but dont know how to set their own gains or setups, LOL

You like knowing that you might loose a chance at a good job and you enjoy the fact that you can't smoke pot with out taking the chance of being arrested?

You don't want the rules to be changed?

I guess not because you want to hide and be quite.

Sorry for thread jaking.

im sorry, but you are very confusing right now. i think you are misunderstanding my pet peeve.

i am not talking about the act of smoking weed, i am only referring to posting the reference letting everyone know you do smoke weed in a screenname. nothing more. i have no issues with homosexuality, and have a best friend who is gay and family members, but it doesnt need to be a screenname either, lol.

i live in alaska, it is legal here. so i have no issues there.

if a company chooses to test and hold marijuana against you, that is up to them and i applaud any company that does. i also appluad the many companies that do not drug test because they dont think its that important. and what would i need to worry about? i own two companies of my own...and i do not drug test my 5 employees, lol.

and to be honest, no. i do not want the rules to be changed. i do not think it should be legalized. everyone is exactly where they want to be, thats one of my philosophies. if you want a job with a company that tests for drugs and will deny employment based off of those results, then YOU make the big boy decision to either smoke or not to smoke. dont blame the government. truth is weed can have adverse effects and how is a company to know that when they tested you because you backed the company van over two employees you smoked last week and not on lunch? they cant. so they test to keep it out exclusively to be safe.

Its a huge deal here in Ohio. Everyone here drug test unless you own your own company or want to make minimum wage.

I personally think coke,pills,Meth,H and alchol are more dangerous and do not comprehend the threat of me smoking pot once in a while.

OP I will stop now and sorry for thread jaking. Something has me irrated this mornning and I'm taking it out in your thread.

Sorry.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I just think it sucks that I like to smoke pot once in a great while but if I want to smoke pot once in a while in my area I take the chance of losing a good job because of pop drug test.

Smoke pot once and there is a good chance you will fail a drug test for the next 2 weeks after you have gotten high.

What harm have I done for smoking a little pot on a saturday?

EDIT: LOL I'm bitchy HA HA HA

I must be ragging LOL

LOL, well it is late. its 230 in the morning here and i am about as west as its going to get on this continent so i can only imagine how late it is where you guys are.

and per the 2 weeks later thing. THC stores in the body's fat cells. so the more you have, the longer it can stay in your system. and the less you have, the less amount of time. drink heaps of water and cranberry juice to help your body break down chemicals and flush your system. i worked 4 years as a clinical supervisor for a drug testing clinic and while employed there did not smoke. then when i quit and moved to hawaii it was OVER, lol. point is, i have friends who can smoke right now, and test clean in 3 days.

Its a huge deal here in Ohio. Everyone here drug test unless you own your own company or want to make minimum wage.

I personally think coke,pills,Meth,H and alchol are more dangerous and do not comprehend the threat of me smoking pot once in a while.

OP I will stop now and sorry for thread jaking. Something has me irrated this mornning and I'm taking it out in your thread.

Sorry.

oh tell me about it bro. ohio and indiana are PRETTY strict with their laws regulating marijuana. i'll concede i do have a little easier here in alaska :drink40:

yeah I don

t give a fuck if some one smokes just don't shove it down my throat all the time, and it sort of sucks op ended up getting the brunt of all of this I have jest been meaning to say something for like a month now

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Sorry.

oh tell me about it bro. ohio and indiana are PRETTY strict with their laws regulating marijuana. i'll concede i do have a little easier here in alaska :drink40:

Thanks for the drug testing info.

LOL thanks for understanding and sorry if I was a dick.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

yeah I don

t give a fuck if some one smokes just don't shove it down my throat all the time, and it sort of sucks op ended up getting the brunt of all of this I have jest been meaning to say something for like a month now

ever since you were banned at CACO?

lol, not taking shots. just thought it was funny because i was browsing the AQ section for info on the new HDC4 and saw your name with banned underneath

Edited by TeamHT

Sorry.

Thanks for the drug testing info.

LOL thanks for understanding and sorry if I was a dick.

i honestly didnt think so. not everyone is going to have the same point of view, as long as we look objectively at what each other is saying, i think were all good. some people just get too butthurt and take things personally. i know ive been called an ass heaps of times and im really not even trying to be :drinks:

yeah I don

ever since you were banned at CACO?

lol, not taking shots. just thought it was funny because i was browsing the AQ section for info on the new HDC4 and saw your name with banned underneath

naw I got banned cause I wanted to, I could of very easily stayed there but said screw it

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.