Sonic Electronix

ok so i made a box the other day for a 15" sub 4.52 cuft tuned to 30 hz but i have 120 bucks and i need to find a 15 for around there to throw in it this is the box

0524111948.jpg

and yes i put the top of the box on that was just a pic of the inside before i put it on

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

um....do you live in Minden, Nebraska?

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

um....do you live in Minden, Nevada?

nebraska

why?

fixing ur own posts u tryin to fuck with my head? lol

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

hm...does not give you a lot of options then huh? GI is probably the clostest bigger city and i dont think they had a lot available on CL. Bestbuy wouldnt have any 15"s...what amp do you have to power? if you already have an amp, that info would be important so we can specify sub and VC configuration.

maybe saving up a little more to get something decent? only thing i could think of for $120 shipped would be one of the lower end JBL GT subs. something like $80-$90 before shipping. could also browse ebay.

um....do you live in Minden, Nevada?

nebraska

why?

fixing ur own posts u tryin to fuck with my head? lol

no, lol. i meant to type nebraska, but the reason i was asking because the only Minden i knew of was in NV and for some reason i type Nevada instead, lol.

i kinda want a 15" kicker l5 they r 190 on ebay with free shipping... but idk if they r worth the money or if i could get something better for that price. and i dont have an amp yet thats what ima get next on friday when i get payed. just need a sub so i can choose and amp

if i get a L5 im getting an AQ1200d for it and wire it to 2 ohms

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

well, its really going to depend on you. i really liked the AQ2.5s i installed. they did very well and were great little performers. i cant tell you which is better or worse, but what i will say is if it were me i would go with AQ. you could also PM a dealer closest to you and see what a level 2 or 3 15" will run you shipped. D4 sub would be ideal so you could wire the amp to 2 ohms nominal and then get a second to wire down to get full potential out of that AQ1200

well, its really going to depend on you. i really liked the AQ2.5s i installed. they did very well and were great little performers. i cant tell you which is better or worse, but what i will say is if it were me i would go with AQ. you could also PM a dealer closest to you and see what a level 2 or 3 15" will run you shipped. D4 sub would be ideal so you could wire the amp to 2 ohms nominal and then get a second to wire down to get full potential out of that AQ1200

I agree, something from audioque or maybe even FI car audio.