10 - 10" Ascendant Audio Chaos subs and box

If I had the boxes they came in I would split them up and ship in a second. To add shipping and the cost of packaging materials to the subs will make the price unattractive im afraid. These will probably be 40-45 lbs each shipped. My zip is 21638 if you want to see what the shipping cost would be. Make me a good enough offer and I may consider shipping these.

Would rather find someone local, would be a lot easier.

I understand man. Let me do some research and maybe we can work out a deal. my zip is 90293 if you want to figure out costs and then determine how much you would want for 2 of em. thanks

Team Bass-Hz

• 2 months later...

Willing to.sell 6 subs if.still available?...... What ohm load will that be?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Willing to.sell 6 subs if.still available?...... What ohm load will that be?

Wired series/parallel the load would be .93

I had two rows of 5 in the truck. Each wired to 1.2 ohm, then I could series or parallel wire the 2 sides together to change the load to the amp.

Are you willing to sell just six?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

where on the shore are you? salisbury?

03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.

Pm me your price for 6

• 1 month later...

Archived