I had some mdf, speakers,batteries wire and other stuff all together ready to build my wall in my car sittin in the garage one night. I didn't feel like starting then so i went to sleep woke up the next morning and found a fully built wall, batteries and subs installed in my car!? I definitely believe. And it was loud as hell too

:bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull:

I had some mdf, speakers,batteries wire and other stuff all together ready to build my wall in my car sittin in the garage one night. I didn't feel like starting then so i went to sleep woke up the next morning and found a fully built wall, batteries and subs installed in my car!? I definitely believe. And it was loud as hell too

I see what you did there <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

My niece has some creepy recollections of a child-ghost at the house she lived in when she was around 3 (she is 10 now). That house gave strange vibes to everybody who set foot in it. To this day, though fuzzy, her memory of it remains in tact. Children have strange senses of imagination, and though I have a disbelief in the paranormal, it is a creepy story.

My friends father has a picture with a face reflecting in glass, who was dead at the time of the photograph. I have seen it and I shit. I don't have anymore background or facts regarding either the picture or story behind it, so I cannot make a 100% accurate judgement on it.

Is there actually any good ghost shows on TV that are real?

It's been confirmed that alot of them are fake. They do investigate haunted places, but come on, if nothing happens, they HAVE to make something happen just so it can make it on TV.

i was a sceptic of this kind of stuff to until 1 nite that is. i use to live in a small house built back in the 1940's that was built in an area where gypsys use to live. i guess they were forced off that area by the government or some shit back in the fortys when the house was built. my dad and grand parents use to luve in the same area back in the 60s and 70s (b4 my time) and my dad and aunts and uncles always told me there was some freaky shit that use to happen around there when they was kids but i thought it was all bullshit. 1 nite when i as 15 i was walking down the stairs in our house which was like 4 or 5 stairs down to a landing then another 5 down to the 1st floor. well i got to the landing and heard some one coming down the stairs behind me. i was the only 1 there at the time and it was like 3 am. needless to say it scared the living shit outa me and i slept on the couch that nite lol. ever since that nite wierd shit would happen like we'd come down stairs in the morning and our shoes would be turned upside down. i got blamed by my dad for that shit for weeks till we was gone 1 nite fishing and we came home and the dam shoes were upside down. the old man was like well il be damned. lol so ya i believe i sum freaky shit in the world just not all of it

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

We have a ghost, spirit or some type of being living on our stairway. We noticed it a few months after we moved into our new condo. It appears at will, dark in color. It would sometimes make itself known to my wife and son. My wife freaks out, and I just look up and give it some visual dabs. My youngest son at 1 was trying to play with it, my dogs see it. Even my cats stare at it. This isn't the first ghost or being we have had in one of our houses.

I later found out that the person who used to live in this condo 10 years ago died, so maybe it is the dude who lived here before. A friend of mine at work showed me some video and audio recordings on their laptop that recorded their aunt spirit or ghost in their house. That shit broke the audio mic in the laptop after a few recordings of audio. The video footage shows a white shape appearing from the door frame after the audio is recorded.

Unless you have these experiences yourself, you can't really tell somebody that ghosts are real.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived