they didnt dub the movies or the 4th stage... you can get subs though.. and you will have to live with it LOL

unless they did it recently the last 3 years... i got mine 4 years ago..

they dubbed third stage. i saw it no more than 2 years ago. where i saw it i couldnt tell you

i personally like subs over dub, sometimes the funny shit gets lost in translation. only down side for me is not knowin japanese well i cant multitask with sub. somethin i do alot

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Trinity blood...

blade of the immortal

all the dragon ball, z, gt series..

fooly cooly..

Kenichi the mightiest disciple... fucking awesome anime about a kid who never gives up *and gets the shit beat out of him all the time LOL

rurouni kenshin/samurai x

ninja scroll

samurai troopers aka ronin warriors

initial D

please teacher *it sounds dirty, its not, its a funny ass anime

all the tenchi muyo ones

Elfen Lied *its a fucked up ass anime.. almost like ninja scroll, with out the ninjas

s-cry-ed

and outlaw star..

hand maid may.. for the GF, its a cute lil anime..

berserk

Gantz

Hellsing ultimate

thats just some of what i have, and i didnt really mention what else has already been mentioned

nice, i just got Kenichi the mightiest disciple, looking forward to watching it

Kenichi is funny as hell, i loved it

its also like 43 episodes or whatever, not the normal 25

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

finished another series. xam'd. it was pretty good. slightly confusing but i liked it. just started sands of destruction. its intriguing. has cat cults and a merc teddy bear LMAO

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Kenichi is funny as hell, i loved it

its also like 43 episodes or whatever, not the normal 25

i have 50 episodes for it

normal would be more like 26, japan i believe more commonly has 13 episode seasons

i do like animes that are long, however it is nice having shorter animes like 26 eps, only when they end them right, i hate it when so much is left open and they never do anything with it, LOL

i had to upload it, just finished this series AGAIN... its the ending, so its a spoiler if you want to see the ending

but, its tenchi muyo GXP, it has like 2 episodes with tenchi in it... but i recommend getting this series :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

only one thing i never liked about the tenchi series. he had all those women, and he never got any >.<

Just finished the first 26 episodes of One Piece last night, and I gotta say this show is fucking awesome

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

just had a memory......Ultimate Muscle. theres a dude on there named dik dik. this is funny stuff

ok so nobody EVER mentioned the old Vampire Hunter D??

what about sailor moon??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Archived