Sonic Electronix

I am new to this but tryin to learn!!!!

Because when you start at the top, there are so many more things that need to be done in order for everything to function 100%. In order for you to know everything, you kinda need experience. Do you know what clipping is?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

So do some looking around here and read up on the stickies, check out some builds. You'll learn alot.

This man speaks the truth, if you want to run those subs, do your homework. This site has a lot to offer!

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

well why not start at the top and learn than just be unsatisfied!!!

The equipment doesn't make the system, the install does. You seem to think that you will automatically be loud because of good equipment, when you don't even have the knowledge to use the equipment properly. It's better to start at the bottom, and work your way up (and learn from mistakes) then to start at the top and take a harsh fall into reality with nothing to show for it but a burnt coil...

But enough of that. What electrical upgrades do you have? A DC5k will run them nicely, keep the power clean, oscope your gains and bass boost is a NO, but remember, IT TAKES POWER TO MAKE POWER. As for the box, what are your max dimensions for use?

Edited by Supercharged DDs

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.