i miss this shit, it kills me every day i knowing i left but i couldnt wait another year to see my family. ill say these instructors are nicer then what i had in my chow hall, and they told us to sit eat and get the fuck out not this nice stuff,

I dont understand why the instructors are so randomly pissed like something cralwed up their ass and died of cancer :shrug: personally i hate that. Its so random like they analyze a 100% of you and if .01% is wrong they will be bitch for 30 minutes. I dont get it.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Thats how they find leaders. Kids that get all scared, or mad, or act retarded in response to the verbal abuse will be paid extra attention in training. The ones that kind of shrug it off will be given a shot in a leadership role(a little into training) when they choose squad leaders and platoon leaders.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Thats how they find leaders. Kids that get all scared, or mad, or act retarded in response to the verbal abuse will be paid extra attention in training. The ones that kind of shrug it off will be given a shot in a leadership role(a little into training) when they choose squad leaders and platoon leaders.

that makes alot of sense. ^ Now i get it. I was wondering why they were mad. They seem a little teste.. I would like being the one yelling at them though :D Scream "What the fuck is this shit? your heal aint suppose to be in that tile!" :rofl:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

one of the reasons I didn't join...I tend to not take it well when people yell in my face...well that and asthma haha

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i was in charge of my flight while i was there , and my TI told me to do something i forget what and i look at him and i was like sir im not here to baby sit these trainees that was the stupidest thing to say,

He probably bent you over the living room coffee table :D

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

one of the reasons I didn't join...I tend to not take it well when people yell in my face...well that and asthma haha

I found it hard not to laugh. They finally just stopped messing with me at all. Also the reason I was PL the final 9 weeks of OSUT. I would have gone far in the Army had I not been injured.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i was in charge of my flight while i was there , and my TI told me to do something i forget what and i look at him and i was like sir im not here to baby sit these trainees that was the stupidest thing to say,

He probably bent you over the living room coffee table :D

nope he knew who the spec ops guys in the flight were and me being one just made me do more at pt,