Second Skin Audio

2 aa/smd 18" in a mustang no wall

isnt ur model mustang smaller then mine though? rob but i do see your point on the whole matter but holdup let me see if i can get any luck on finding that video and as for metering i could care less to be honest, not much of a mood to pay 50 bucks to compete just to get a $20 trophy just imo, i rather enjoy it and need new friends in the hobby

Yeah u are right i misread your sig i thought it said 02. but I dont think there is that big of a difference of size.

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

good luck. you are going to have to snorkel the box into the trunk to get extra space. I have a hard enough time getting enough room for 2 15s in a wall in my mustang.

I have done a box for 1 15 in the back set. I laid the back seat down it makes it level enough to snorkel a box into the trunk no problem. The only problem is you dont meter worth a dam because you get a huge standing wave at the back glass.

img194.jpg

box.jpg

Holy hell how big is that port and where did you get it?

I saw the title and though iv got to see this one and it was a question... Way to let me down :D ill be waitin though...

Edited by jshark5

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

good luck. you are going to have to snorkel the box into the trunk to get extra space. I have a hard enough time getting enough room for 2 15s in a wall in my mustang.

I have done a box for 1 15 in the back set. I laid the back seat down it makes it level enough to snorkel a box into the trunk no problem. The only problem is you dont meter worth a dam because you get a huge standing wave at the back glass.

img194.jpg

box.jpg

I saw the title and though iv got to see this one and it was a question... Way to let me down :D ill be waitin though...

Its an 8" a guy on CA use to make them

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

found it

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

img194.jpg

box.jpg

sorry, if it wasnt in a question it wouldnt be here it would have been in a buildlog or video section :lol:

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

just i was just putting the idea on there, so i might just do the 15's

my mistake on just throwing out the 18's without putting much thoughed on it, but from doing measurments awhile back ago i had around 10cubes to play with little more perhaps because i didnt remove no side panels just my seats

CAR

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

found it

i think if your gonna do somethin like this you might as well just wall it in my humble opinion kind of looks ridiculous back there

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

just i was just putting the idea on there, so i might just do the 15's

my mistake on just throwing out the 18's without putting much thoughed on it, but from doing measurments awhile back ago i had around 10cubes to play with little more perhaps because i didnt remove no side panels just my seats

If you want 18s do 18s! I almost went with a 15 because my trunk is 16in tall. But grew a pair and went with an 18. Extreamly happy i did. If you go with 2smds you could 12ish cubes including port and theyd be very happy.