Hey guys and girls, came across this kickass forum through Steve Meade's you tube channel. I gotta say, this shit is dope, definately the coolest forum I have come across. My name is Jason, I'm an old school audiophile but I'm ALWAYS open to gain new knowledge, not embarrassed to say I have been schooled by people half my age before. I have been a faithful Rockford Fosgate customer since I was 16 y/o (I'm 35 now) shit I can remember the day I got my first Punch 150 amp back in the day...I thought I had it going on.

A little about me: Me, I'm a single dad. My daughter is fourteen and is disabled, dont let that fool you though, she is the happiest kid in the world and I am lucky to be her dad. I'm also a mechanic/machinist by trade, been at it for about 15 years, a little longer on the machinist side. Cant say I love it or hate it, it pays the bills and I work normal hours. The most important thing to know about me is that I love being a dad.

About 6 months ago my truck was stolen and stripped clean, and I had pretty much given up on car audio....thats how bad it pissed me off. But, watching all the youtube video's kinda ignited the passion again. As a single dad, I really don’t have much disposable income to put into my passion, so I really had a lot of respect for the gear I had invested in. I'm probably preaching to the choir when I say thieves are the lowest of the low.......the absolute scum of the earth. All I can really say to a thief is. "get a job like the rest of us"! To some of us our passion is more than just simply hooking up audio gear. There are people like me out there who have so much responsibility and so little time for enjoyment, that things like kicking back in the truck with the music blasting is our only form of release. What can I say, it will probably be a while yet before I have everything I need to get bumpin again. So far I have a Pioneer HU, 2 RF Punch P3SD410's, a set of T1652-S components, and T600-4 and P400-4 amps. I still need to get about 20 feet of 1/0 gauge power wire and power distribution accessories. Unfortunately it will be several more months before I can afford to buy any more gear, but in the mean time I'll hang out in the forum and see if I can contribute, and gain some knowledge!!!

Take care,

Jason

Edited by Nine8SST

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Welcome aboard!

That sucks man! I know how it feels, even though they only got me for my CVRs and cheap ass PT amp, it was still my system at the time :(

I just watched the movie The Machinist last night, well most of it, but yeah crazy movie if you never saw it. Guy is a machinist and has insomnia and it starts off where he's been awake for a year.

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

welcome... def look around and find some of the nice budget systems that have come and gone... obviously the "For Sale" section will be a good friend to you as well... I have been looking/lurking... Something might get bought!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Welcome to the forum man, sound like you got a good head on your shoulders. I feel you on the theives, my car was broken into just last night. All they took was the faceplate though.. but glad to have you aboard! have fun

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

Welcome to the forums! Sucks you got your stuff swiped but your new equipment sounds badass and should be sick! Make sure to post up a build log when you install. :drinks:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.