Bf3 is gonna own cod I cant wait... Bf is thee original before there was cod....

I loved cod but sorry there games are soooo damn repetitive its old.

Bf3 is gonna be off the chain just like bf2 was when it came out. They dont release a new one every yr for a reason... Because they listen to there players and bring the best they possibly can no matter how long it takes.

technically they have released a new bf every year the last couple years

EDIT: ok maybe not EVERY year but still very close

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Battlefield_video_games

and is it me or does it seem like mw3 is kinda copyin bf3? anyone get that feeling from the E3 vids? oh and fyi bf3 was in development before mw3 in case someone wants to try to make that argument lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Bf3 is gonna own cod I cant wait... Bf is thee original before there was cod....

Bf3 is gonna be off the chain just like bf2 was when it came out. They dont release a new one every yr for a reason... Because they listen to there players and bring the best they possibly can no matter how long it takes.

MW3 is still gonna outsell BF3 easily. Just cause it's CoD.

I'm getting both games cause I love MW series but I'm liking the destructible environments in BF3.

Derp.

MW3 is still gonna outsell BF3 easily. Just cause it's CoD.

I'm getting both games cause I love MW series but I'm liking the destructible environments in BF3.

sales dont mean anything. there are plenty of things out there that sale simply because of the name stamped on it. hell im sure xplods have a far higher sales record than DC or DD. ijs lmao. the one thing i always thought funny was BF has been around longer than COD just more pc oriented and COD has the higher fan base

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived