Sundown Audio

How the hell do you join team sundown do you order sundown and tell the main guy your in it?Lol i want to be on Team DC if thats the case :popcorn:

No not the case ...

Well then whats the case how do you join team sundown? I assume get yourself well known at comps?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Ha ha. Sorry for the confusion. I just meant I bought Sundown equipment. Although, I probably will try to order some stickers.

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

How the hell do you join team sundown do you order sundown and tell the main guy your in it?Lol i want to be on Team DC if thats the case :popcorn:

No not the case ...

Well then whats the case how do you join team sundown? I assume get yourself well known at comps?

not just well known, its not an easy process tbh and takes a bit of time

its not like dc though, where you get their product for "team pricing" and your on the "team"

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

No not the case ...

not just well known, its not an easy process tbh and takes a bit of time

its not like dc though, where you get their product for "team pricing" and your on the "team"

Well my dream shattered. <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

^^^ not really its the exact same thing shit if i order an sa12 or spmething poof i can rep "sundown" but thatll NEVER happen lol

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

^^^ not really its the exact same thing shit if i order an sa12 or spmething poof i can rep "sundown" but thatll NEVER happen lol

well shit, contact any dc sales rep, they give you "team pricing", which everyone thinks their on team dc

buying sundown direct has nothing to do with the actual team sundown.. the actual team is a totally different story, just how ACTUAL team dc is a totally different story

being on the team, and repping it is completely different

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13

well shit, contact any dc sales rep, they give you "team pricing", which everyone thinks their on team dc

buying sundown direct has nothing to do with the actual team sundown.. the actual team is a totally different story, just how ACTUAL team dc is a totally different story

Do you have to do naughty things to be put on these teams? LOL

TO DJ. I realized we both live in wilmington do you have a termlab that i could meter my truck with?? :peepwall: Also i realize your the only one that goes extreme ;) although i did see a black team nemisis burban or tahoe pull out a body shop near shipyard blvd ;)

Edited by Winn

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

TO DJ. I realized we both live in wilmington do you have a termlab that i could meter my truck with?? :peepwall: Also i realize your the only one that goes extreme ;) although i did see a black team nemesis burban or tahoe pull out a body shop near shipyard blvd ;)

that would be Vance ...feel free to give me you contact info .....yes we do have a meter

TO DJ. I realized we both live in wilmington do you have a termlab that i could meter my truck with?? :peepwall: Also i realize your the only one that goes extreme ;) although i did see a black team nemesis burban or tahoe pull out a body shop near shipyard blvd ;)

that would be Vance ...feel free to give me you contact info .....yes we do have a meter

Is there alot of people from wilmington that are from team sundown? Damn now i feel like a noob :(

How much would it cost for you to meter my truck?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE