DC Sound Lab

^^^ wait till it gets painted cuhz and who hasnt seen ugly crx's not all of them are ugly or riced out.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

^^^ wait till it gets painted cuhz and who hasnt seen ugly crx's not all of them are ugly or riced out.

good start what in the world did you do to the surround looks like you siliconed it lol

Edited by basshead396

currently building;

2002 chevy S-10 extcab

sub; dc lv5 18

sub amp; DD z1 @.5ohms

a ton of 1/0ga wielding cable

2 3400s in rear, 1 yt up front

270amp alt

good start what in the world did you do to the surround looks like you siliconed it lol

That my friend is an splr's best tool! All purpose goop from Lowes or Home Depot. I had tape on the surround while in the GP due to the box being too big, .5cu to be exact. While removing the tape I pulled quite a bit of the surround off as well. Goop stays plyable yet dries harder and stays in place unlike silicone.

While on the ride home today I launched a dustcap....goop to the rescue...testing starts tomorrow.

Whats your parts list again thor?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

My ex cheated on me with a guy that had a crx. He had turned it into a cop magnet so called a few connections at my local station and now everytime he's spotted doin even 36 in a 35 they bust his ass :D This is the first time i've seen one of these and not felt deep hatred towards the crx comunity. Looks good! lol

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS

^^^ lol

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Whats your parts list again thor?

Panel that goes on the back wall in between the 2 side panels, both left and right rear panel caps, light on right rear panel, driverside inner door panel (its rotted out across the top), the instrument cowl (mines broke in half), the hardware to mount the glove box and the latch for it ( I have a new glove box just no hardware), rear center light (mines cracked in the middle of it), and the right side( big piece of the corner missing).

Most importantly I need a left front fender before I can paint the car. lol

Let me know what ya got