Second Skin Audio

I've got wood design inside

I think I'm about to learn something. Tuned in :)

yes... me too.

Patiently waiting until 2016...the year in which I likely get to 300 posts... In which then, and only then, will I finally be able to get me some more decaf...

little more progress today. I'll probably mix a milkshake up tomorrow and coat inside of box

0608012129.jpg

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I design all my own stuff. this is a modified version of a pwk box I had a while back but no longer the same specs or anything. just same layout

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

well I was going to finish today but I snapped the jigsaw blade and some guy really liked my router so I ''gave'' it to him. so I guess got to wait now

mcintoshsigz.png

yeah I'm a nice guy, didn't even know I gave it to him till it was gone. guess I'll do the resin and stuff and wait till tomorrow to get baffles and bottom on

mcintoshsigz.png

That really sucks. I bet you had a good bit in that thing too when it was taken.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived